Level 70 store

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Level 70 store

Something like this may have been suggested in the past, and if it has I apologize.

Regarding the store----for level 70 players it has become relatively useless. Other than the XP and currency boosters (which totally nerfed the gem pack), and perhaps a minion or two, there is nothing of any interest there. The gear is useless; the chests are useless; and the apple and potions have ALWAYS been useless!

I would love to see a “Level 70” store. Get rid of the apples and potions entirely (or perhaps make them useful as others have suggested); have the chests contain a set item or two; and offer legendary gear and set items for sale. The cost could be set so high that it would make it a difficult decision as to whether or not to purchase it, but at least the option would be there.
    Maybe that last piece of an apprentice set you’ve been looking for but unable to find, or that cool Integralas Mantle that you’d love to have but never drops. It costs 20M in gold but at least you can actually earn it rather than rely on total luck (which some of us have very little of).
    I would prefer to see such items for sale in gold ONLY, which would make gold useful again after you’ve crafted all your rings and necklaces, and it would also prevent someone with lots of real money from buying gems and picking up great gear without much playing time.

Anyway, it’s just a thought.

That would be P2W
    The apples and potions have gotten much better in recent updates, I occasionally buy them now.

Comment

Integralas don't drop? Really? They drop ever so often I got 'em in spades I started throwing away them legendaries with good attributes but are < 80

Comment

Originally posted by Humus View Post
        That would be P2W
        The apples and potions have gotten much better in recent updates, I occasionally buy them now.
        wait what? what changed?
        22nd September 2017

Comment

Originally posted by giecomo View Post
          wait what? what changed?
          They restore a percentage of your health instead of a fixed tiny amount.

Comment

They restore a percentage of your health instead of a fixed tiny amount.
            which version was that change in? I don't remember reading about that
            22nd September 2017

Comment

Originally posted by giecomo View Post
              which version was that change in? I don't remember reading about that
              It was before the update for leaderboards

Comment

That would be P2W
                Do you mean "play to win" or "pay to win"?
                If it's the latter I don't see how since gold has to be earned via playing time, unless of course you can afford to pay around $250 for 1 million gold.

Comment

Working...
                X