Option to choose "pick it"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Option to choose "pick it"

So can we get option to not picking blue, green,potions, epic, automatically but to choose what we want to pick ?

Sure they can fix that but not sur why, we need the gold for crafting and maybe crafting will get mire atractive soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Drulle View Post
      Sure they can fix that but not sur why, we need the gold for crafting and maybe crafting will get mire atractive soon.
      Agreed. Doing 30 minutes of SM gem runs on my BH with a booster netted me 150k (or so) in gold and sellable items. Then subsequently burned through that gold to make a legendary xp/dmg neck for my mage.

Lizz4rD how would would your suggestion work? And what would be the reason and outcome for doing so? What do you hope your suggestion would accomplish?

Comment

Originally posted by Rytrik View Post
        Lizz4rD how would would your suggestion work? And what would be the reason and outcome for doing so? What do you hope your suggestion would accomplish?
        If you see gold as a useless currency (or at least don't see value in selling gear) this would reduce your need to sell items to clear up inventory. I don't see benefit for farming trials, but doing story mode I sometimes have to sell/clear inventory once or twice to gather all items at the end. If I didn't care about lower quality items but don't want to accidentally leave behind a purple that may have dropped, I still need to wait for everything to come in, clearing inventory as needed.

I've seen similar things implemented in other games. It could just be a couple of check boxes in the settings whether to gather items if a particular quality.

I personally wouldn't use it and don't think it's worth the time to code, but I can see how someone might see value in it.

Comment

Originally posted by Rytrik View Post

Agreed. Doing 30 minutes of SM gem runs on my BH with a booster netted me 150k (or so) in gold and sellable items. Then subsequently burned through that gold to make a legendary xp/dmg neck for my mage.

LATE GAME: you don't need gold at all or green/ blue craps, and I'm to slacky to sell all crap every 2 runs.

when they gonna change crafting you still won't need tons of craps gear cuz it will probably take like ~4 x 99 stacks in your chest and you don't wanna to have to much of it since you games are one full chest other are for legendary gear and other for perfect rings green 90....

Comment

Working...
          X