Trial Summaries!!!! SO EXCITING + Buff bar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trial Summaries!!!! SO EXCITING + Buff bar

This is the best idea ever and it wasn't mine. My friend who doesn't play suggested it when i was showing him the game.

He said...

Why not have a box that comes up at the end of the trial instead of the 'end trial' button. and in that box it has the same button, but it also has:

1. Trial completion time
    2. Your personal best completion time
    3. Damage meter (showing what skills did that) so you can see where you can make or tweek your builds/style to make it faster or more efficient.
    4. Maybe something else? the community could add more.

Personally I farm a TON of trials for gear and I'd love to know how much damage I'm doing, what my fastest clear time was, or top 3 maybe? That'd would be great too.

My own personal suggestion is an in game buff bar, something that has icons we can see for what kind of damage we are taking. This would work on mobile/pc I am sure.. It's hard to see the dragon breath bleed as an example and I dont know how many stacks of elban bleed I have unless I keep track, so some kind of way to do that would be great, also the buff from arc lightning.. and maybe a debuff bar above the boss's head or under their npc bar?

let me know what you think if Jer's idea and mine! thank you!
    KIFE NUJE WAFO 1716

CLICK >>>HERE<<<FOR YOUTUBE CHANNEL FOR ETERNIUM PLAY/GUIDES

Both already planned

Comment

Originally posted by humus View Post
      both already planned
      niiiice
      KIFE NUJE WAFO 1716

CLICK >>>HERE<<<FOR YOUTUBE CHANNEL FOR ETERNIUM PLAY/GUIDES

Comment

Working...
      X