"going with the flow"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"going with the flow"

There is a section of this map after you cross the long bridge, where you literally can not click on the next part of the zone it just sends you back to the beginning over and over.. PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD fix this crap... I've just spent 20 minutes doing this 5 x becuase when ever i click on the damn bridge it runs me to the beginning.

REALLY??
    KIFE NUJE WAFO 1716

CLICK >>>HERE<<<FOR YOUTUBE CHANNEL FOR ETERNIUM PLAY/GUIDES

You need to click right next to your hero and do it slowly, the game engine is really bad with bridges, that's why the in game audio complains about it.

Comment

Originally posted by strut v 900 View Post
      There is a section of this map after you cross the long bridge, where you literally can not click on the next part of the zone it just sends you back to the beginning over and over.. PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD fix this crap... I've just spent 20 minutes doing this 5 x becuase when ever i click on the damn bridge it runs me to the beginning.

REALLY??
      Could you create a video about this? I just did the entire level on my mage in under 2 minutes and had zero trouble crossing any bridges.

Please note that there are some areas of the map (far right when you take the right bridge near the start) which take you to nowhere and do have inaccessible bridges. That is not the correct path to take. If you are attempting to take that path to go to the end... well.. sir, that is an incorrect path to take, and I would advise you to examine the path you are attempting to use.. and test out other paths.

(You go up from the beginning in order to win...)
      Last edited by Rytrik; 01-25-2018, 04:52 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rytrik View Post

Could you create a video about this? I just did the entire level on my mage in under 2 minutes and had zero trouble crossing any bridges.

Please note that there are some areas of the map (far right when you take the right bridge near the start) which take you to nowhere and do have inaccessible bridges. That is not the correct path to take. If you are attempting to take that path to go to the end... well.. sir, that is an incorrect path to take, and I would advise you to examine the path you are attempting to use.. and test out other paths.

(You go up from the beginning in order to win...)
        I finished doing the story line on my bh for gems, im not going back to that area lol. I was already stressed out enough by not being able to click through it.. this doesn't seem to happen on the cell phone btw...
        KIFE NUJE WAFO 1716

Comment

I finished doing the story line on my bh for gems, im not going back to that area lol. I was already stressed out enough by not being able to click through it.. this doesn't seem to happen on the cell phone btw...
          Gaming gods are telling you something, strut. Listen to them.

Comment

Originally posted by Rytrik View Post

Gaming gods are telling you something, strut. Listen to them.
            ew no.
            KIFE NUJE WAFO 1716

Comment

ew no.
              If you're getting stressed out by not being able to click through an area (was it far right or an area up north? Cause as i said.. far right is not the correct path and is not clickable on pc or mobile).. it might be time to put things down.. or chill out.

Comment

Working...
              X