My two cents

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My two cents

I've been thinking few things I would like to see in game and since everyone else does it...

Items:
    Two handed weapons- they would be 1x2 in inventory and fit on both hand slots. Slightly higher stats and maybe an extra buff (or two for legendary) and of course hold two gems. Nothing more than novelty really. But BH has cannons, WAR full blades, wizard gets really large...books? Grimoires?

More potions- haste, power. It'd be nice to have some, probably wouldn't stack with the same but, in a big leaderboard run you swallow several... This of course means a new potion/apple display. And rarity by level and type could make some really priceless

Weapon modifier gems- add on fire, electric whatever. Maybe some of the special effects like summons, explosions, stun.
    more weapon effects- from auto triggering an ability to reducing cool down or even a 1% chance to clear a specific ability cool down timer. This would include more named gear but also just some items that might get something special instead of a boost. Do you take the legendary with 3 buffs that can instantly cool down rapid shot? The sword that has a chance to trip/freeze/boost power?

Crafting/breakdown-be nice to be able to break down some items with special effects (even if large chance to ruin) and craft something. We all know we'd be willing break 100's of set pieces and other gear to try to out exactly what we want onto something.

Story:
    Branched act. Multiple paths you could take to end. Be nice if it actually effected other levels. Came in a different start point. Destroyed the barracks already? Less troops at boss.

Side quest in levels- nothing too big. But if there were more options to go do something that might effect the end or give advantage it'd be nice. Kill the healers over there. Save a person who helps.

​​​​​​​Dungeon of day- nothing to fancy, uses dungeon key and is randomly generated so it's new every day. Probably scales to character and chosen difficulty so it's always bit of challenge..

Daily quest:
    More options. Just tired hunting same grounds cause they are fastest. Why not automations or ghost?!

Multiplayer!
    Supposably coming! Co-op, guilds, pvp, gvg, capture the flag....bunch lame modes like touch downs king having a guild home that replaced your home town you could level up and stuff would be nice...

Ability trees- once it's maxed give options for other paths. Probably make you stick to one, but having 3 options on each ability that each did something new, added more stuff. A whirlwind that's on fire? Or one that haste you?
    Your RAY frost gets wider into a cone or adds knock back?

new class!
    Personally I'd like to see a holy class and we need another melee for balance, Paladin!
    There is enough undead to give some cool focused abilities, make allies more durable with aura. Light Ray's, fires from heaven, curses....

Prestige classes/level cap
    70 is weird....boost it to 100 then add lesser classes branching. Allow a character a few levels into a class based on current (archmage, lich, assassin, Hunter, juggernaut...wait that's a gear set) new abilities attacks that unlock. Now you have really choose set gear and stuff....especially if pvp is open. Build for trial or that?

Status effects-
    Monsters should be able to do this to you more. With some minions that can fix them and some passive abilities that speed certain recoveries. Add in some trips on warriors swings, stuns on the BH attacks and dazing on wizard spells....obviously not all of them and not every hit. But like a critical critical.
    Now you have items that boost chance, new stats to roll...

Fix minions-
    I'd like some mode on them. Make them bit smarter and tougher. Then add in some items that can restore them. Then give each couple modes.
    Healers can be set where only heal you instead of attacking. Rangers can be set to flank (move to side of group your attacking and attack.) Offensive, defensive basic stuff and probably one specialty.

Add some strength and weakness to enemies. Ghost need "magic items", cold hurts fire things. Electricity water things. Makes each level require bit different gear or ability selection. You could make some levels very interesting by having a random elemental be summoned...in an event season guessing right before going into the level could put you ahead...
    Lord Emperor of Bridge Navigational Systems Engineer for:
    Eternium 2: Rise of the bounty Hunters
    see post:https://forum.makingfun.com/forum/et...pply-for-a-job
    and https://forum.makingfun.com/forum/et...414-eternium-2

Do NOT hire Xagan! He works for the enemy!!!

Friend code: GEBA WABE WADI 4184

If it's spelled bad. Horrible Grammar. Random words. No photo I was talking about. Or cut off mid sentence...
    It's my tablet, I'm sorry

Originally posted by Cultusfit View Post
    Multiplayer!
    Supposably coming!
    Supposedly*. I'm sorry I just had to.
    22nd September 2017

Comment

Originally posted by giecomo View Post

Supposedly*. I'm sorry I just had to.
      Ah autocorrect on tablets seems to only change things to perverted versions of what you meant to type
      Lord Emperor of Bridge Navigational Systems Engineer for:
      Eternium 2: Rise of the bounty Hunters
      see post:https://forum.makingfun.com/forum/et...pply-for-a-job
      and https://forum.makingfun.com/forum/et...414-eternium-2

Do NOT hire Xagan! He works for the enemy!!!

Friend code: GEBA WABE WADI 4184

If it's spelled bad. Horrible Grammar. Random words. No photo I was talking about. Or cut off mid sentence...
      It's my tablet, I'm sorry

Comment

Working...
      X