Happy Hunter!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy Hunter!

Just started playing a few days ago, but it's been so fun that I want to Thank the devs for this free game that gives so much!

This is the most generous game I've ever played, including all the games I've bought, and it is as fun as any of them... and this game works beautifully on my beatup tablet with way less power drain than any other. Also, the graphics are bright and clean and not glitchy.
    I love the character voices, especially the female who sounds so girly and then so tough that she always makes me laugh And Eileen... omg she is a hoot! Holding on to her cap when she runs, and that little shimmy she does when standing still... I've read in other posts that some players think she wasn't made well, but I find her hilarious and she always makes me start singing that old song by DMR "Come On Eileen"

I also want to thank heyjude1971... if not for that newb guide I'd have wasted all my gems on locked chests and doing other things that need waiting for lvl 70, so Thank You very much! I refer to it often.

Anyway, all this is just to say Thanx for the joy! This girl is enjoying herself

Until that last phrase I was screaming inside: HOMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

But oh well, it really escalated quickly. On a serious note, glad you're enjoying the game Keep having fun!
    Originally posted by CountBelzebul;n96592
    when i start playing eternium last year...my warrior had 3 maggie as companion...when i heard maggie being nerfed...i got frustrated...then i just delete my warrior...
    YOLO

Comment

Working...
    X