SUGGESTION: counter for # of Runs of each Trial Level

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SUGGESTION: counter for # of Runs of each Trial Level

There is a counter for how many times you've run each level in Story Mode.
    Please add one for each Trial Level?
    Thanks!

I'd also like to suggest each hero gets its own little database of each Trial Level, and the fastest time it was run. It'd be a little Personal Record journal, so to speak. We could challenge ourselves to go back and repeat them for a new PR.

The above connects back to a suggestion I made a long time ago: have a global and class-specific Speed Run Leaderboard. That LB would show: for each Trial Level, who are the M, BH and W that each have run it the fastest and what are those times. It'd show their build too, just like the current LB.

And then might as well reiterate the suggestion that we get to see our own Trial Data, after each trial, just like we get to see (only) our highest level / fastest time. Same screen but available to the individual hero after running every Trial.
    VUFO ZEBE ZAQI 1381

So many of us have already asked for this. https://forum.makingfun.com/forum/et...ials-completed
    Considering that it is already present in the Story mode, it surely can't be that hard to add it to the trials
    Click image for larger version

Name:	image_3620.jpg
Views:	232
Size:	50.6 KB
ID:	85538
    RAKO LOJA CUSE 8372 - Coldet and VADA YOHI XUVA 4984 - Beta

Comment

Yeah it hit me this would be very helpful, since I an carefully collecting data from a certain number of Trials. I have to be meticulous, whereas in Story Mode I can just look at the displayed number.

P.S. was not trying to claim credit for another's original idea. Confession: didn't search forum before posting.
      VUFO ZEBE ZAQI 1381

Comment

Originally posted by Coda View Post
        P.S. was not trying to claim credit for another's original idea.
        The notion never even entered my mind. Rather I was emphasizing that this is a function that has been requested repeatedly. Hello Devs, heads up please

RAKO LOJA CUSE 8372 - Coldet and VADA YOHI XUVA 4984 - Beta

Comment

Working...
        X