Minor, sort of cosmetic suggestions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Minor, sort of cosmetic suggestions

Just a few minor things that I feel would improve the experience of playing (or watching) Eternium:
    • Highlight the stat that has been reforged on an item. It may help understand thought process when you inspect someone else's gear through the leaderboards, or to find which one of your Apprentice boots you can alter to fit a new need, without having to tap/click on "Reforge" each time.
    • Show the Trial level that is currently running. Not so much use for the player, as you most likely know very well which level you are running, but I have been looking through YouTube videos to get hints on gameplay tactics and unless the uploader has captured the start of the run, it's impossible to tell which TL you are watching.
    • Reduce the distance or any other criteria required to consider an aggro'd mob disengaged. It's so frustrating to play with gear that summons minions (e.g. Necronomicon) and you are unable to open a chest, because your minions attacked a slow skeleton 3 screens ago and it's still considered "combat".
    Points 1 and 2 should be fairly easy to implement and I feel would help new players. Point 3 may require more work from the devs, but I think that the frustration that it causes may help towards deciding to rework the feature.
    I'm assuming that the Dev was wrong.
Working...
X