Leaderboard Search

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Leaderboard Search

Navigating the LB using the various arrows (<< , < , > , >>) is fine if you want to jump to those areas. However, more refined searching is needed. I suggest two changes:

1) Range Searching: user can enter a beginning and ending range (maybe with max limit...e.g. 50 rank difference is max, etc)
    2) Hero Search - I have lots of friends. It would be nice to search for them in the LB!
    WEWE WEMA LUBI 3485

Soooo ez bro

Comment

+1

The arrows back & forth have a limited range.
      VUFO ZEBE ZAQI 1381

Comment

Originally posted by Speedy View Post
        Soooo ez bro
        This is a mini event to introduce the concept, the event they had last week and the one that will be this Friday are much harder, with goals like hitting trial 100 on a new hero without any of the gear, gold, or champion levels from the current heroes.

Comment

If it was to make some minor changes in order to get an improvement of the gameplay, an option if +100 @CLs would also be really welcome and optimal (and maybe a "-" sign for the moments that we screw up and have to refresh it again).

Totally agree.
          Originally posted by CountBelzebul;n96592
          when i start playing eternium last year...my warrior had 3 maggie as companion...when i heard maggie being nerfed...i got frustrated...then i just delete my warrior...
          YOLO

Comment

Working...
          X