Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SUGGESTION: option in Settings for minions' behavior

Please give us a toggle switch for minions:

"Normal" -- whatever A.I. you have now -- instead of Artificial Intelligence it should really be called Actual Imbeciles (that is an over-statement; I am being kind)

"Defensive" (a.k.a. Chicken S*** mode) -- stay behind me. stay away from me. do not willingly stand in harms way, such as obliviously standing within a 'lava circle', in the path of oncoming B.Dragon's breath, in the way of Magroth's charge, or his meteor strike, or anywhere near Elban's "pretty much anything he does". Just run. Hide. Stay far away from enemies. Only hover just close enough to me such that your aura continues. And if that is at the opposite end of Eternium, so be it. Flee, my brothers and sisters, and live to do nothing except exude your aura.

As meekly and humbly spoken as possible: "please?" (whimper; sigh)
    VUFO ZEBE ZAQI 1381

^^ written tongue-in-cheek but is a 'real' suggestion

Seriously. They suck so bad. BH - SS 'resurrect' is too much of an advantage.
    VUFO ZEBE ZAQI 1381

Comment

Either minions should not die or their auras should survive death. Rationalized as necessary (extra health/regeneration, auras from a pendent, whatever).

Comment

Devs already said they are working on minions being invincible

Comment

Originally posted by Coda View Post
          Please give us a toggle switch for minions:

"Normal" -- whatever A.I. you have now -- instead of Artificial Intelligence it should really be called Actual Imbeciles (that is an over-statement; I am being kind)

"Defensive" (a.k.a. Chicken S*** mode) -- stay behind me. stay away from me. do not willingly stand in harms way, such as obliviously standing within a 'lava circle', in the path of oncoming B.Dragon's breath, in the way of Magroth's charge, or his meteor strike, or anywhere near Elban's "pretty much anything he does". Just run. Hide. Stay far away from enemies. Only hover just close enough to me such that your aura continues. And if that is at the opposite end of Eternium, so be it. Flee, my brothers and sisters, and live to do nothing except exude your aura.

As meekly and humbly spoken as possible: "please?" (whimper; sigh)
          OMG this brightened my day. I can now go forth and conquer the world.
          RAKO LOJA CUSE 8372 - Coldet and VADA YOHI XUVA 4984 - Beta

Comment

Working...
          X