Healer's range should be increased

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Healer's range should be increased

Both Eileen and Maggie run very close to the enemy making the enemy target them first.
    I can understand about Marcus since he is a melee attacker. But what's the point of making the ranged healer's range soo short.
    What an irony!!
    The one's that should heal others are the one's that die first, most of the time!!
    They should stand back like Xagan and Robin (didn't use Endar yet)

Already known issue, as you can find everywhere in the forum - they are dumb. Really, they aren't the brightest stars in the Eternium galaxy... running into every enemy, even you won't fight.
    Had to look for the correct word: Hubris! Maybe it's this.
    However, devs are aware about their bad behaviour and maybe will be reworked somewhen...

But if i think about it... maybe it's intentional!
    Let's follow the story...
    They were captured, hold between monsters and Ragadam's minions. For weeks, maybe months.
    Maybe it is some kind of Stockholm Syndrome?! They don't want to hurt their former hijackers!
    Or... maybe we will know more, when act 4 arrives...
    They work for the other side! In fact they are Ragadam's minions, engaged to spy against our hero, slow him down while offering help to him! Brainwashed little friends... no one knows...
    All classes - Champion Lvl 1800+ / Friend Code SOTA TICO DECE 5457
    Knight - Champion Lvl 1800+ / Friend Code JIWU LURU BESE 3964
    Bounty Hunter - Champion Lvl 1700+ / Friend Code LETU DIBO GIME 8818
    Mage -
    under construction / Friend Code XXXX XXXX XXXX XXXX

Comment

Originally posted by Mohawk View Post
      Already known issue, as you can find everywhere in the forum - they are dumb. Really, they aren't the brightest stars in the Eternium galaxy... running into every enemy, even you won't fight.
      Had to look for the correct word: Hubris! Maybe it's this.
      However, devs are aware about their bad behaviour and maybe will be reworked somewhen...

But if i think about it... maybe it's intentional!
      Let's follow the story...
      They were captured, hold between monsters and Ragadam's minions. For weeks, maybe months.
      Maybe it is some kind of Stockholm Syndrome?! They don't want to hurt their former hijackers!
      Or... maybe we will know more, when act 4 arrives...
      They work for the other side! In fact they are Ragadam's minions, engaged to spy against our hero, slow him down while offering help to him! Brainwashed little friends... no one knows...
      Interesting. So how did Robin break through the brainwashing so easily? Because he and endar seem to be a lot more intelligent when it comes to handling enemies. Maybe there's a deeper level of focus and intelligence that comes with being an Archer. Worth pondering.

Comment

The thing which annoys me about healers is why my hero is not the priority for the "protective shield."

Comment

Originally posted by Rytrik View Post

Interesting. So how did Robin break through the brainwashing so easily? Because he and endar seem to be a lot more intelligent when it comes to handling enemies. Maybe there's a deeper level of focus and intelligence that comes with being an Archer. Worth pondering.
          As warrior is still my favorite... no! Ranged classes are not more intelligent.
          Maybe Ragadam was just to busy with TBD.
          Personally i think Robin just stood far away from the brain-washing-machina. Just luck ^^
          All classes - Champion Lvl 1800+ / Friend Code SOTA TICO DECE 5457
          Knight - Champion Lvl 1800+ / Friend Code JIWU LURU BESE 3964
          Bounty Hunter - Champion Lvl 1700+ / Friend Code LETU DIBO GIME 8818
          Mage -
          under construction / Friend Code XXXX XXXX XXXX XXXX

Comment

Originally posted by Sasmita Sawini View Post
            Both Eileen and Maggie run very close to the enemy making the enemy target them first.
            I can understand about Marcus since he is a melee attacker. But what's the point of making the ranged healer's range soo short.
            What an irony!!
            The one's that should heal others are the one's that die first, most of the time!!
            They should stand back like Xagan and Robin (didn't use Endar yet)
            Xagan stands back for you?
            Lord Emperor of Bridge Navigational Systems Engineer for:
            Eternium 2: Rise of the bounty Hunters
            see post:https://forum.makingfun.com/forum/et...pply-for-a-job
            and https://forum.makingfun.com/forum/et...414-eternium-2

Do NOT hire Xagan! He works for the enemy!!!

Friend code: GEBA WABE WADI 4184

If it's spelled bad. Horrible Grammar. Random words. No photo I was talking about. Or cut off mid sentence...
            It's my tablet, I'm sorry

Comment

Originally posted by Cultusfit View Post

Xagan stands back for you?
              Yes, of course

Comment

Originally posted by Sasmita Sawini View Post

Yes, of course
                ...that traitor
                Lord Emperor of Bridge Navigational Systems Engineer for:
                Eternium 2: Rise of the bounty Hunters
                see post:https://forum.makingfun.com/forum/et...pply-for-a-job
                and https://forum.makingfun.com/forum/et...414-eternium-2

Do NOT hire Xagan! He works for the enemy!!!

Friend code: GEBA WABE WADI 4184

If it's spelled bad. Horrible Grammar. Random words. No photo I was talking about. Or cut off mid sentence...
                It's my tablet, I'm sorry

Comment

Originally posted by Cultusfit View Post

...that traitor
                  And, as we're mentioning traitors, afd Maggie to your list . Ragadam's sisters...never believe them.
                  I will hunt you Ragadam, across the worlds!
                  Join the wiki here: http://mage-minions.wikia.com/wiki/Page_Index

Comment

Working...
                  X