This event was fun...BUT!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This event was fun...BUT!

Healers need a big nerf!...They don't seem to have a cooldown on their healing ability.

I skipped 3 days and I made it to TL 96 but 97 is kicking my ass even tho I finished 96 in 8:54. I get to the dragon with enough time to kill him but he always 1 shot me at the end of the fight for some reason. Always at the end. I make sure I don't stand on his molten thing or get hit by his fire projectiles but no matter what I do he always kill me with one shot when he is about to die.

Also for some reason I can't finish a 90 on my phone but I can do a 96 on my PC...what gives?

There's also a bug on PC where the mouse locks up and you can't move until you use whatever spell locked it up.

Anyways I had fun. DEATH TO HEALERS!! lol

EDIT: Never mind I placed TL 98 last minute. So close to 100 but no time.
    Last edited by NCreature; 02-26-2018, 12:37 AM.

It's a big problem in general, and is only solved by avoiding them completely.

Rule #1: don't ever pull an elite pack with healers in it.
    Rule #2: if you pull an elite pack with healers, run away - healers don't move much, so they will deaggro faster than the rest of the pack.
    Rule #3: if you start a trial and see an elite pack with a healer, reset immediately.

I tried killing a pack with a healer in 119, it took me like 5 minutes until it finally "forgot" to heal.

I think they should remove elite healers completely, just as elite ghosts don't exist. Nobody in their right mind would try to kill one in a high trial (that they intend to complete), so all they do is add unnecessary RNG and frustration to the game.

If your mouse locks up, press Esc and rightclick. Works for me every time. Except by the time I notice it, it is sometimes too late and I die anyway since everything does so much damage.
    Last edited by Rivx; 02-27-2018, 11:08 AM.
    ZOKU NUBO DEXI 5675

Comment

Originally posted by Rivx View Post
      It's a big problem in general, and is only solved by avoiding them completely.

Rule #1: don't ever pull an elite pack with healers in it.
      Rule #2: if you pull an elite pack with healers, run away - healers don't move much, so they will deaggro faster than the rest of the pack.
      Rule #3: if you start a trial and see an elite pack with a healer, reset immediately.

I tried killing a pack with a healer in 119, it took me like 5 minutes until it finally "forgot" to heal.

I think they should remove elite healers completely, just as elite ghosts don't exist. Nobody in their right mind would try to kill one in a high trial (that they intend to complete), so all they do is add unnecessary RNG and frustration to the game.

If your mouse locks up, press Esc and rightclick. Works for me every time. Except by the time I notice it, it is sometimes too late and I die anyway since everything does so much damage.
      Yeah was taking me 3 min at TL100 for elite healers....if have move close so robin would freeze it...
      Lord Emperor of Bridge Navigational Systems Engineer for:
      Eternium 2: Rise of the bounty Hunters
      see post:https://forum.makingfun.com/forum/et...pply-for-a-job
      and https://forum.makingfun.com/forum/et...414-eternium-2

Do NOT hire Xagan! He works for the enemy!!!

Friend code: GEBA WABE WADI 4184

If it's spelled bad. Horrible Grammar. Random words. No photo I was talking about. Or cut off mid sentence...
      It's my tablet, I'm sorry

Comment

Working...
      X