No announcement yet.

Celestial Sockets (returning them)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yea it ate my haste gem. Which is fine I have 60 more. Glad it wasnt the crit gem.
    KIFE NUJE WAFO 1716

CLICK >>>HERE<<<FOR YOUTUBE CHANNEL FOR ETERNIUM PLAY/GUIDES

Comment

Originally posted by Matyese View Post

It simply disappeared. I even have a screenshot in which I had a red brilliant on my robe and I didn't have any of them in my stash (because I had 5 of them in my hero equipment). After the event ended, after sorting Items I still didn't get any red brilliant so you know the answer.
      That is actually something that they should code into the game: making sure that any stones in sockets get automatically removed and refunded back to the owner. Or have a disclaimer that they will not if you leave them socketed in the celestial. That way people can remove them before the event is over. I think I lost some topaz's that were in my gear. Little bit sad but I know that I can get them back with a little bit of broken dragon and a gemstone booster.

Comment

Originally posted by Rytrik View Post

That is actually something that they should code into the game: making sure that any stones in sockets get automatically removed and refunded back to the owner. Or have a disclaimer that they will not if you leave them socketed in the celestial. That way people can remove them before the event is over. I think I lost some topaz's that were in my gear. Little bit sad but I know that I can get them back with a little bit of broken dragon and a gemstone booster.
        1.5 hours for a perfect gem.
        KIFE NUJE WAFO 1716

Comment

Originally posted by strut v 900 View Post

1.5 hours for a perfect gem.
          **** :-/

Comment

**** :-/
            I did my math wrong.

You can get 1.666 per booster. So 3.2 per hour. So 15 hours of TBD for perfect 3 jewlery. MY BAD.
            KIFE NUJE WAFO 1716

Comment

+1

Comment

Working...
              X