Don't make me do it.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't make me do it.

I knew this title would grab your attention.

Heres what I propose;

Let us see the following in game values (these are currently hidden/unknown)

- amount of XP required for a level
    - monster health
    - trial multipliers (health bonus to monsters, damage bonus, xp bonus - listed IN GAME next to the trial when we click on it.

I am positive this has been suggested before. For the life of me I can't figure out where.

What did I mean by dont make me do it;

I know how to figure out how much damage each monster does as a base. It would just require me to do a ton of math and data collecting in a level 1 trial.

Please don't make me do it.

I will literally sit in a level ten trial.. Snap screens of every monster and do all the math for each of them.

it would be nice to know how many hit points a monster had... Even if its just a small number like [101k] next to their name plates or on the name plates.

The XP values are extremely important. My personal goal is to hit 2500 CL.. I doubt I will get there in the next 3 years considering 2066-2122 took me 9 days on double xp with 200% boosters playing 8 + hour days. But still - it would be nice to know how much I need for a level.

At some point it would be really cool to have a monster directory that shows base values for each monster. I imagine that is a TON of work and I doubt it is realistic. Buuuut I can put one together if the community is really hungry for it (will judge the number of responses to this thread as to whether or not I should bother)

What do YOU think?

KIFE NUJE WAFO 1716

CLICK >>>HERE<<<FOR YOUTUBE CHANNEL FOR ETERNIUM PLAY/GUIDES

If you do embark on this, I would recommend that you collect data in Trial 7, which has monsters at a base level 70 with no bonuses. Trials 1-6 equate to monster levels 10/20/.../60. Since we don't know the exact progression of hp/xp/damage for mobs under level 70 it would compromise your data or at the very least require an additional layer of manipulation. If you collect data in T7, you will define a base set of stats at monster level 70, which also matches Normal Story Mode at level 70. The modifiers for Normal → Heroic → Legendary are known as are the Trial N → N+1 where N≥7, so having this base would be the most applicable to the rest of the game.

Comment

I think you should do this so it will give me some catching up time on CL's.. :P
      ANB #1- Mage Rank 17... T107 in 9:47
      ANB #2- Mage Rank 1..... T116 in 9:54

Live LB- Mage Rank 3..... T122 in 9:05.
      Live LB- XP Mage ........... T112 in 7:55/ T100 in 3:25.

Click here to see my gameplay videos.

Comment

Originally posted by Purple Potato View Post
        I think you should do this so it will give me some catching up time on CL's.. :P
        Catchinf up to me?

You have quite the journey.. Its taken me a year.
        KIFE NUJE WAFO 1716

Comment

Originally posted by adjacentengels View Post
          If you do embark on this, I would recommend that you collect data in Trial 7, which has monsters at a base level 70 with no bonuses. Trials 1-6 equate to monster levels 10/20/.../60. Since we don't know the exact progression of hp/xp/damage for mobs under level 70 it would compromise your data or at the very least require an additional layer of manipulation. If you collect data in T7, you will define a base set of stats at monster level 70, which also matches Normal Story Mode at level 70. The modifiers for Normal → Heroic → Legendary are known as are the Trial N → N+1 where N≥7, so having this base would be the most applicable to the rest of the game.
          Whoa! Thanks for the details. Great info. I will see what happens with this and consider it
          KIFE NUJE WAFO 1716

Comment

Working...
          X