X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rytrik
    replied
    Originally posted by Cultusfit View Post

That's true. It's all about code flagging your trying to move them. And possibly on purpose to prevent an upgrade mid run.
    i had forgot you could upgrade non equiped. But typically whole point is I want what I'm USING upgraded the most
    Then you either quit the run & start the upgrade, or finish the run & start the upgrade. There's not a huge penalty for either, as the max time you'd be waiting is only a few minutes of non-upgrade time.

Leave a comment:

• strut v 900
    replied
    1+ please.

Leave a comment:

• Cultusfit
    replied
    Originally posted by Coda View Post
    +1 to any character being able to pay gold to un-socket gemstones

+1 to any character being able to pay gems reforge gear

Neither breaks any rule as far as the wrong character using the gear. It'd be convenient to be able to work with your stash, no matter which of your heroes is 'active'.

Trials: I think the idea is, more-or-less, that you're not supposed to be able to make changes to the current build during the trial. If you could start researching an equipped attack, utility or passive, then you could pay gems to finish it, thus affecting the build. So, for CL points -- I always wondered why the game allows changes to them. You can not only add any new ones to your build, but you can hit the reset button and completely change them.
    That's true. It's all about code flagging your trying to move them. And possibly on purpose to prevent an upgrade mid run.
    i had forgot you could upgrade non equiped. But typically whole point is I want what I'm USING upgraded the most

Leave a comment:

• Coda
    replied
    +1 to any character being able to pay gold to un-socket gemstones

+1 to any character being able to pay gems reforge gear

Neither breaks any rule as far as the wrong character using the gear. It'd be convenient to be able to work with your stash, no matter which of your heroes is 'active'.

Trials: I think the idea is, more-or-less, that you're not supposed to be able to make changes to the current build during the trial. If you could start researching an equipped attack, utility or passive, then you could pay gems to finish it, thus affecting the build. So, for CL points -- I always wondered why the game allows changes to them. You can not only add any new ones to your build, but you can hit the reset button and completely change them.

Leave a comment:

• Rytrik
    replied
    Originally posted by Purple Potato View Post

I tried it a few minutes ago and I could upgrade it (was also on PC). I remember during the event I was trying to upgrade non-equipped skills during a trial and couldn't. Maybe it has to do with the fact that the upgrade finished during the trial instead of having the upgrade timer not started.. idk.
    I just tested exactly that: A non-equipped ability finished researching during a trial. I was able to start researching its next upgrade without leaving the trial.

These rules may change during an event. We'll have to test it when the next one comes about.

Leave a comment:

• Purple Potato
    replied
    Originally posted by Rytrik View Post

Fascinating. Are you trying to do equipped skills or non? Because any skill that is not in 1 of your 8 equip slots (attacks, specials, passives) is able to have its research begun when in a trial. I just did it again. Remember, you cannot begin research on any skill that you currently have equipped. Any unequipped is fair game.

I'm also playing on PC. It could be different on mobile.
    I tried it a few minutes ago and I could upgrade it (was also on PC). I remember during the event I was trying to upgrade non-equipped skills during a trial and couldn't. Maybe it has to do with the fact that the upgrade finished during the trial instead of having the upgrade timer not started.. idk.

Leave a comment:

• Nhat
    replied

Fascinating. Are you trying to do equipped skills or non? Because any skill that is not in 1 of your 8 equip slots (attacks, specials, passives) is able to have its research begun when in a trial. I just did it again. Remember, you cannot begin research on any skill that you currently have equipped. Any unequipped is fair game.

Works on Android, can upgrade unequipped Abilities during Trial - any under the "All Abilities" line, as mentioned.
    Last edited by Nhat; 03-05-2018, 01:03 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Rytrik
    replied
    Originally posted by Purple Potato View Post

Interesting. I have never been able to begin a research while in a trial.

Leave a comment:

• Purple Potato
    replied

You can start researching a new skill during trials. The caveat is that it cannot be a currently 'equipped' skill. Any non-equipped non-10 skill can have its research started during a trial. I just tested it before I posted.
    Interesting. I have never been able to begin a research while in a trial.

Leave a comment:

• Rytrik
    replied
    Originally posted by adjacentengels View Post
    Or start a skill research during a trial (you can already complete the research just not start a new one).
    You can start researching a new skill during trials. The caveat is that it cannot be a currently 'equipped' skill. Any non-equipped non-10 skill can have its research started during a trial. I just tested it before I posted.

Leave a comment:

• Matyese
    replied
    Originally posted by Rathmon View Post

Lmao- yeah, I noticed and used that during the event. Not sure there was any advantage gained, but if there was the devs will absolutely change it for the next time.

They still can't move the end level button.
    It would be cool if we had in game something like streamers have on their stream. People donate money until bar is full and then they do something. E.g.
    $100 - 1% experience boost for 10 minutes
    $200 - 2% experience boost for 30 minutes
    [...]
    $30000 - having an option to move „End level”
    button

Leave a comment:

• Rathmon
    replied
    Originally posted by osoviejo View Post

Especially since there's no injunction against assigning CL's you acquire during a trial.
    Lmao- yeah, I noticed and used that during the event. Not sure there was any advantage gained, but if there was the devs will absolutely change it for the next time.

They still can't move the end level button.

Leave a comment:

• Cultusfit
    replied
    Or start a skill research during a trial (you can already complete the research just not start a new one).
    +2
    i saw that. I get why it happens. The cannot change abilities in a trial triggers at ability selection rather than when you try to place it in an ability spot.
    Devs could probably fix it by moving the code over

(I'm mentally picturing unreal 4 blue prints so he may be harder than cut and paste a box from "ability select" node to "swap ability" nodes...)

Leave a comment:

• osoviejo
    replied
    Especially since there's no injunction against assigning CL's you acquire during a trial.

Leave a comment:

• adjacentengels
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X