No announcement yet.

Suggestion: XP & Currency boosters should not run while in The Training Grounds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Suggestion: XP & Currency boosters should not run while in The Training Grounds

Self explanatory.
    VUFO ZEBE ZAQI 1381

Or in Gauntlet.

Comment

Originally posted by Rytrik View Post
      Or in Gauntlet.
      No, the currency booster should because you are getting gold in there. Not sure if The Gauntlet awards XP though, tbh.

The Training Grounds is different because it's "only testing".
      VUFO ZEBE ZAQI 1381

Comment

Originally posted by Coda View Post

No, the currency booster should because you are getting gold in there. Not sure if The Gauntlet awards XP though, tbh.

The Training Grounds is different because it's "only testing".
        Humus said that Gauntlet awards minor xp.

The problem with the currency booster running in gauntlet is that the only time a person gets gold is when you die. So you can go for 15-30 minutes without dying, and waste a booster. But i suppose that's the nature of the beast.

+1, though, on the original topic.

Comment

Humus said that Gauntlet awards minor xp.

The problem with the currency booster running in gauntlet is that the only time a person gets gold is when you die. So you can go for 15-30 minutes without dying, and waste a booster. But i suppose that's the nature of the beast.

+1, though, on the original topic.
          Play for 15-30 minutes and die and then use the booster (emphasis on ' and then'). The gold will be doubled or whatever the booster % is. It takes a minute or so for the gold to get out of the chest but if you need gold I guess it's a good way to get the most out of a booster.

You do get XP from the gauntlet but at around 400 CLs I was getting maybe 1/3 of the bar filled up after 2 20 minute games on Legendary difficulty... definitely the worst way to grind XP. (Other than not doing it at all ofc)
          ANB #1- Mage Rank 17... T107 in 9:47
          ANB #2- Mage Rank 1..... T116 in 9:54

Live LB- Mage Rank 3..... T122 in 9:05.
          Live LB- XP Mage ........... T112 in 7:55/ T100 in 3:25.

Click here to see my gameplay videos.

Comment

Originally posted by Purple Potato View Post

Play for 15-30 minutes and die and then use the booster (emphasis on ' and then'). The gold will be doubled or whatever the booster % is. It takes a minute or so for the gold to get out of the chest but if you need gold I guess it's a good way to get the most out of a booster.

You do get XP from the gauntlet but at around 400 CLs I was getting maybe 1/3 of the bar filled up after 2 20 minute games on Legendary difficulty... definitely the worst way to grind XP. (Other than not doing it at all ofc)
            Far slower way to do that than just running T80+ or SoA or TBD for gold, plus you get gemstones at the same time. Last time I did 15-30 mins of gauntlet, I did not make much moolah. And it took FOREVER for the gold to come out.
            Last edited by Rytrik; 03-04-2018, 03:39 PM.

Comment

And it took FOREVER for the gold to come out.
              Ha, yeah. When I saw Purple Potato say "It takes a minute or so...", I thought "only if 'so' means 'five'."

Comment

1+
                KIFE NUJE WAFO 1716

CLICK >>>HERE<<<FOR YOUTUBE CHANNEL FOR ETERNIUM PLAY/GUIDES

Comment

Alrighty, so back to the original post:

Please turn off or pause the boosters in THE TRAINING GROUNDS.

The suggestion is not at all directed at "The Gauntlet".
                  VUFO ZEBE ZAQI 1381

Comment

But I agree it should also turn them off in the gauntlet

Comment

Working...
                    X