X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Humus
    replied
    Originally posted by orion_134 View Post
    To clarify, I think it was mentioned they would add stats after each run for personal viewing pleasure?
    Yes, that's what strut is talking about.

Leave a comment:

• orion_134
    replied
    To clarify, I think it was mentioned they would add stats after each run for personal viewing pleasure?

Leave a comment:

• strut v 900
    replied
    They are adding an end trial stat board at some point, confirmed, as I personally suggested this months ago.

Other than that cool 1+

Leave a comment:

• Purple Potato
    started a topic Trial Statistics

Trial Statistics

So currently when you go to view the leader boards, you see the people's ranks 1, 10, 100, 1,000, 10,000 and maybe even up to 100,000. Once you pass the milestone, of each (except 1 and 10) then you no longer see the person at each of those ranks. You also see +-2 from your rank. You can click on each person's character to see what hear they were using, which abilities, what their stats were for the trial, CL, etc.

What I want to see added are more 2 separate damage/DPS charts. One for mob damage until the boss is summoned and one for damage after the boss that is summoned and ends when it dies along with timers for each of these. Also note that the DPS for the boss should stop counting after the boss dies, even if you damage mobs afterwards.

Another thing I desperately want added is your most recent trial statistics. I have been playing BH recently and I have full stalker and assault sets and I want to see how they compare on mobile. But I can't see the different statistics of each in an actual trial unless I go +1 level (which will get harder after I have reached my max soon). The counter should also count failed trials (where you don't kill the boss before 10:00 passes)

I have probably left details out as I have a headache and the white screen is making it worse so if I remember something I'll add it in later.. Also I'm not going to proofread it so sorry for any mistakes grammatically or just how the sentence is put together.

Edit: Maybe even adding a "best run" and a "most recent run" button next to each individual trial level to show statistics would be good. (I.e. everything that is shown on the leader boards) Also, to clarify, the most recent run should only be visible to the person who played it, and not everyone. Just a few ideas that I think would make the game more fun and waaay easier to test gear in a real trial instead of Training Grounds.
    Last edited by Purple Potato; 03-05-2018, 02:49 AM.
Working...
X