• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Small Suggestions

Be able to message friends

Make characters skin tone customizable

Be able to see names & stats on legendary items in locked treasure chests

Have a larger variety of daily quests

Show the date we created our characters in their stats page or on character select

Be able to craft multiple specific stats on armor/weapons instead of one stat
    Last edited by Nate D.; 03-15-2018, 01:42 PM.
    QECI GUXA JIDI 0423

Originally posted by Nate D. View Post
    Make characters skin tone customizable

Be able to see stats on legendary items in locked treasure chests
    Changing skin tone is a good idea, seconded!

Unless the Locked item is a Named or Set Item, it doesn't matter.

Comment

Originally posted by Nate D. View Post

Be able to craft multiple specific stats on armor/weapons instead of one stat
      They already do but only as rewards in New Beginning Event. You can craft up to 7 (4 Celestial's and 3 named) gear with any stat you want at high rng stat rolls if your able to complete all the tasks in the New Beginning Event. Other wise, grinding TL90+ for gear and saving gems to reforge gear that off by one stat is the way to go for the greatest efficiency in quality gear collection in regular game play. I would not bother with crafting anymore because their are Named armor/weapons for every class and you can not craft them in the game. Crafting Weapons is somewhat useful if your RNG is really low and you want to get the the higher end, but crafting weapons to get to the max RNG and good roll stats will take FOREVER!!!!!

Comment

I do not usually craft anything because it doesn't seem worthwhile and I will definitely need to try getting to the higher trials for better gear thank you. I can't wait until the next event is released the rewards were awesome on the last one!
        QECI GUXA JIDI 0423

Comment

Working...
        X