PC Key rebinding

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PC Key rebinding

Would you be able to add an option to rebind keys on PC? I ask this because i use the Dvorak layout (and I know some others use non-QWERTY layout)... QWE are not right under my 123. They're WAY across the keyboard. ',. are my keys. It would make life a LOT easier.

Alternatively, if the forum has any suggestions of what to do in the mean time... I'm using the actual PC version on Win 8.1. Not an emulator.

I think I've used QWE 3 times in the past week. It's pretty useless.
    Last edited by Purple Potato; 03-24-2018, 07:09 AM. Reason: removed the quote because why do I need it there
    ANB #1- Mage Rank 17... T107 in 9:47
    ANB #2- Mage Rank 1..... T116 in 9:54

Live LB- Mage Rank 3..... T122 in 9:05.
    Live LB- XP Mage ........... T112 in 7:55/ T100 in 3:25.

Click here to see my gameplay videos.

Comment

At low levels, I like using my archer's abilities for extra damage. It's not much, but it can be useful. Plus if the meta leans towards multiple healers with vortex spam (after the helper buff), it'd be nice to have quick access to the keys.

I get what you're saying, though

Comment

Auto hot key work maybe?
        KIFE NUJE WAFO 1716

CLICK >>>HERE<<<FOR YOUTUBE CHANNEL FOR ETERNIUM PLAY/GUIDES

Comment

I agree that currently, archer minion spell (Multishot) is of no use except maybe during early stages of the game in story mode. The miniscule amount of damage they do does not even register in high level Trial Stats.

BUT
          - Eileen's Vortex is potentially useful especially paired with a Utility like Frost Beam
          - Xagan's Chain Shock is decent

I'm not giving up the 10% AS from an archer, but after the re-balancing changes that are Coming Soon™, maybe.
          Last edited by Coda; 03-25-2018, 12:59 PM.
          VUFO ZEBE ZAQI 1381

Comment

Working...
          X