So Many Broken Elements

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GrauGeist View Post
    Dude, if I could mute you, I would. I'm outta here.
    You can.

Comment

Originally posted by Humus View Post
      You can.
      We can? Great! Thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by Humus View Post
        You can.
        How?

Comment

Originally posted by GrauGeist View Post
          We can? Great! Thank you!
          Click on your name in the upper right, select User Settings then click on the Account tab, then scroll down to the Ignore List at the bottom. Enter their name.

Rytrik

Comment

Been getting this a lot: "[Ability/Spell] Ready In -0.8s" So it's ready, but it's not? :-\

I'm holding out hope, Nhat. I'm a bit of a completionist, so I've already decided to stick with it at least long enough to get the full mileage out of each class. Mage is pretty much done, BH is getting there if his drop rates stay stagnant for much longer, and Warrior will be next. Whatevs.

I play in immersive w/ map at 120%. Sometimes up it to 150% when fighting TBD. I'd guess my screen size at about the same as yours. One-finger targeting is bad, like I said. And with some enemies, the specific spots you have to tap change. Tap the wings on TBD when she's flapping them, you'll target. But tap the wings on those big Levan undead dragons, and you'll move, because they have to be tapped at the base. And that changes between enemies. It's ridiculously frustrating. Two-finger tapping doesn't have that problem, but secondary fires are mostly useless. So flip 'em, sure, but it sucks that the only way around the one-finger targeting issue has to be bought.

Humus, likewise. I'm still seeing the positives, but what would be the point in suggesting that those need improvement? ;-)

GG, buddy, do whatever you want. You clearly have no point to make, so I for one won't miss you or your short attention span. Happy trails, pal. ;-)
            Champion Level 1035 -

Artemis (DPS Mage): 920K/104K/25K, TL94
            Synergy 178 • Arc/Adv 4/2 • Marcus, Robin, Endar

Estrago (Bounty Hunter): 482K/142K/51K, TL87
            Synergy 101 • Havoc 4 • Marcus, Robin

Athena (XP Mage): 446K/85K/22K, TL91
            Synergy 129 • Adv/Arc 4/2 • Marcus, Eileen, Robin

Mobile • As Of May 24th, 2018

#JustSpamLess: Responsive Controls Are For Skrebz

Comment

Originally posted by Melchiah View Post
              Been getting this a lot: "[Ability/Spell] Ready In -0.8s" So it's ready, but it's not? :-\
              No. It's not ready. It's ready in -0.8 seconds. It's a small visual thing where they have a - in front of the time, basically saying that it'll still take a bit more time before it's cooled down. Is the - in front of the time REALLY that big of an issue? Honestly. Or are you just nitpicking? Because surely you're smart enough to understand what is being said and conveyed.

Comment

Originally posted by Rytrik View Post

No. It's not ready. It's ready in -0.8 seconds. It's a small visual thing where they have a - in front of the time, basically saying that it'll still take a bit more time before it's cooled down. Is the - in front of the time REALLY that big of an issue? Honestly. Or are you just nitpicking? Because surely you're smart enough to understand what is being said and conveyed.
                Nope. Wrong. I've tested it. I've seen as much as -1.5. Usually, there's no negative sign. And it throws that out even when the counter on the HUD says it's ready. The simple fact is that my cooldown times are being extended beyond where they should be.

Is it really "nit-picking" to expect such simple basic things to have been done right the first time around, sspecially in a monetized game? These are issues that never should have made it past QA. Maybe the developers should test their own product instead of shifting that responsibility on to players. Given that we're talking about a product that's intended to secure a professional-grade payday, expect there to be criticisms when it exhibits amateur-grade performance. Nothing against an otherwise good game, but wow are a lot of the basics lacking.

So yeah, sorry, but the laundry list here is loooooong. If it weren't there in the first place, then it wouldn't be there for me to notice and point out.

Drop rates for my BH continue to be garbage. Trial 73 now, D/T/R around 260K/107K/49K, made Level 70 and cleared all difficulties 4 days ago, and it's been that long since I've seen gear that *doesn't* drop my Damage by less than 5.0%. He's still using the Ironbound cape. That's how poo the DRs have been. My mage (D/T/R around 340K/95K/29K) *never* had that problem during dedicated grinding at that level, and there was no shortage of set items (unlike with the BH). Are DRs just supposed to tank for characters beyond the first one, or is it part of the update? Because they sure don't seem very random anymore.

Got about 1,600 Gems stashed up for ANB2, tho, so tighter screws ain't gonna be loosenin' *this* wallet! ^_^
                Champion Level 1035 -

Comment

If you hate the problems in this game so much, move on and find another game to hate. You're the only one that seems to have most of these "issues". Ever consider that it might just be that your device isn't handling the game well, or that you still haven't figured out the mechanics as well as you think you have? This game is not perfect, no game is. But they have done a fine job in my estimation. And this is not some mega company putting this game out, theres only a few people working on it.
                  ANB#3 Mage rank #91 TL95
                  Exclusively mobile player

Comment

Originally posted by tshell View Post
                    If you hate the problems in this game so much, move on and find another game to hate. You're the only one that seems to have most of these "issues". Ever consider that it might just be that your device isn't handling the game well, or that you still haven't figured out the mechanics as well as you think you have? This game is not perfect, no game is. But they have done a fine job in my estimation. And this is not some mega company putting this game out, theres only a few people working on it.
                    I never said I hated the game. In fact, I've said multiple times that it's still a good game and enjoyable for the most part.

My device is running Eternium just fine. Others *are* experiencing the issues I'm talking about, with the absent ready notes and boss issues already verified by other players. Ever thought that maybe those who aren't having issues with other things I've mentioned like Trial difficulty upscaling have maybe spent more money than me? :-\

The problem is that these issues are ones that detract value from the game, and aren't monumentally difficult to fix. Some may even be "working as intended." But they don't contribute positively to the play experience, so why are they still there? It's not a question of how many people are working on the game, but rather one of what they're prioritizing.

It just strikes me as odd when I read update notes that list multiple NERFs being implemented for the sake of "balance," while functionality issues that work against the player's favor go completely unaddressed.
                    Champion Level 1035 -

Comment

Trial difficulty definitely scales up during Event milestone Trials. The one-shotters and auras always seem to show up when you're more than 50% through with 6:00 or more left on the timer.

So pay attention, folks: This is a thread about what you'll be up against if you don't give the devs enough money. I mean, I expect that kind of BS out of freemium games, but the developers really need to drop that "it's not pay-to-win" marketing point, because it obviously is. :-\
                      Champion Level 1035 -

Comment

This is a thread about what you'll be up against if you don't give the devs enough money.
                        As it's clear there's nothing you don't know how to do, you should leverage your insight, wisdom, and energy into building your own game studio. Rather wondering why you haven't done that already.

Comment

*yawn*

So I did a little cursory math with the Trial and stat progression of my ANB2 Mage, and I would have to top over 2,000,000 Damage to reach and complete Trial 115. The player at the top of the ANB2 Mage LB at Trial 115 is currently only around 1,400,000 Damage. I'd bet that his monetization profile and mine are VERY different.

Sorry, folks, but that just screams "soft paywall" to me. :-\
                          Champion Level 1035 -

Comment

*yawn*

So I did a little cursory math with the Trial and stat progression of my ANB2 Mage, and I would have to top over 2,000,000 Damage to reach and complete Trial 115. The player at the top of the ANB2 Mage LB at Trial 115 is currently only around 1,400,000 Damage. I'd bet that his monetization profile and mine are VERY different.

Sorry, folks, but that just screams "soft paywall" to me. :-\
                            Lol, that is me. And I have spent $4 about a week ago for the 100 gems/day deal. If you have any issues with me paying $4 (which BTW, I haven't used any of the gems I've bought yet) for a great game that I've literally spend HUNDREDS of hours playing, then have an issue with it and stop ranting about things you know little about. I will post a lot of videos of me playing during the event after it is over if you wish to watch any of them and get some tips from them.
                            ANB #1- Mage Rank 17... T107 in 9:47
                            ANB #2- Mage Rank 1..... T116 in 9:54

Live LB- Mage Rank 3..... T122 in 9:05.
                            Live LB- XP Mage ........... T112 in 7:55/ T100 in 3:25.

Click here to see my gameplay videos.

Comment

This post gave me a great laugh. Gonna keep your nonsense for whenever I need to crack one. Thanks mate.

Comment

Originally posted by Purple Potato View Post

Lol, that is me. And I have spent $4 about a week ago for the 100 gems/day deal. If you have any issues with me paying $4 (which BTW, I haven't used any of the gems I've bought yet) for a great game that I've literally spend HUNDREDS of hours playing, then have an issue with it and stop ranting about things you know little about. I will post a lot of videos of me playing during the event after it is over if you wish to watch any of them and get some tips from them.
                                This is gonna gitgud
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X