reward boxes affected by lvl end

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

reward boxes affected by lvl end

It would be nice if the reward boxes were attracted by the yellow circle on the ground at the end of a level the same as other loot. It is frustrating having to choose between 5 gems or maintaining your flow on your attempted speed run. Sometimes I backtrack to get my free gems after I complete the run, but it is difficult to remember where they all dropped.

It seems this would be a win-win for players and developers alike. I can concentrate on my speed run and still watch the adds after the level, generating revenue.

+1
    WEWE WEMA LUBI 3485

Comment

That wouldn't work, you can't see the ads in succession, so you'd only get one ad after the level.

Comment

ah, forgot about that! maybe that's something that should get changed
        WEWE WEMA LUBI 3485

Comment

Well, you could still watch more than one, you'd just have to wait some time between clicking each box. Right?

+1 to this idea. If you prefer to open them on the run, it won't affect you. To those who find that a hindrance, it would provide another option.

Comment

I just want all of the loot to arrive faster.

Comment

Originally posted by Xusia View Post
              ah, forgot about that! maybe that's something that should get changed
              That's not something they can control

Comment

Originally posted by Jose Sarmento View Post
                Well, you could still watch more than one, you'd just have to wait some time between clicking each box. Right?
                Yes, you'd have to wait about a minute between each box.

Comment

Originally posted by GrauGeist View Post
                  I just want all of the loot to arrive faster.
                  Check out some old youtube videos, it used to take much longer.

Comment

Originally posted by Humus View Post
                    Check out some old youtube videos, it used to take much longer.
                    Even worse. As a QoL fix, just have dump the gold and loot on the player when they press [Abandon] or [End]

Comment

Working...
                    X