Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Showing trial stats after killing the boss

Hey all,

I was wondering if it would be a nice thing to have, a button next to the "end level" after you killed the boss named "show stats", which would show the damage stats similar to how the "view trial stats" in de the leaderboards work?

Doesn't have to be a button at the end per se. But I thought having access to that information would be nice. Especially when comparing different builds/passives.

Any ideas?

This will be implemented eventually, it has been suggested many times.

Comment

I have requested this before and so have other players. I really hope it get's implemented because it's frustrating not knowing the DPS or the % of damage done.
      ANB #1- Mage Rank 17... T107 in 9:47
      ANB #2- Mage Rank 1..... T116 in 9:54

Live LB- Mage Rank 3..... T122 in 9:05.
      Live LB- XP Mage ........... T112 in 7:55/ T100 in 3:25.

Click here to see my gameplay videos.

Comment

This is a good idea,it can also help in case of a failed attempt on trial.One can see the stats and make some sense about things like whether it is worth trying again,whether DPS is satisfactory and so on.

Comment

Originally posted by Epps View Post
          Hey all,

I was wondering if it would be a nice thing to have, a button next to the "end level" after you killed the boss named "show stats", which would show the damage stats similar to how the "view trial stats" in de the leaderboards work?

Doesn't have to be a button at the end per se. But I thought having access to that information would be nice. Especially when comparing different builds/passives.

Any ideas?
          I suggested this 6 months ago, I bet you $$$ that it's coming in the house update.
          KIFE NUJE WAFO 1716

CLICK >>>HERE<<<FOR YOUTUBE CHANNEL FOR ETERNIUM PLAY/GUIDES

Comment

Working...
          X