Ring Crafting Rebalancing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ring Crafting Rebalancing

So a lot of people know that crafting good legendary rings takes a TON of time, effort, dedication, and sometimes money.

It takes approximately 25 hours of in game play time to acquire the gems necessary for the grueling process of resource mining.

That's just the gems.

The rolling takes another 7-10 hours depending on luck/breaks etc.

The total time commitment to getting near perfect rings, is at minimum 35 hours of grinding style play. I feel like that's a big long and creates a slowness for people to get top gear...

I am wondering if it's possible to make it less of a time commitment to get perfect legendary rings... I'm not sure how the dev team could do this, maybe something with the gold we have? I have 13m or something and it just keeps adding up lol.

KIFE NUJE WAFO 1716

CLICK >>>HERE<<<FOR YOUTUBE CHANNEL FOR ETERNIUM PLAY/GUIDES

gemSTONES not gems. Oher than that yes... I don't want to spend 25 hrs grinding for brilliants (along with gem cost to buy boosters) and then more time crafting all the rings (I have barely finished 2 xp rings in a couple weeks of playing because it's so boring)
    ANB #1- Mage Rank 17... T107 in 9:47
    ANB #2- Mage Rank 1..... T116 in 9:54

Live LB- Mage Rank 3..... T122 in 9:05.
    Live LB- XP Mage ........... T112 in 7:55/ T100 in 3:25.

Click here to see my gameplay videos.

Comment

9 P-Rares were acquired in the last ANB event just for playing a few hours. Used properly, that's the equivalent of 27 brilliant gemstones. If you're willing to trade money for time, you can pick up additional P-Rares in the current event. If not, you will likely be again able to accumulate more P-Rares in the next ANB event for free.

Comment

Working...
      X