A way to buy gems...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A way to buy gems...

.... with our gold, not just our paychecks.

Not saying remove the gem packs by any means, I've put over a hundred dollars in this game so far from packs and don't plan to stop now.. Just saying first time I clicked on my gold stash the window that followed struck me as pure joke.. Who in thier right mind would ever pay 40 gems for 1k gold!!?? That's so very broken. But my suggestion is an easy fix I'm sure, as well as a good way to relinquish some of our communities what I'm sure have to be overflowing wallets.
    Simply switch the equation.. I'd give ya 1k GOLD for 40 GEMS any day. And to be realistic I'd really be willing to pay 40k gold for 40 gems, or whatever equivalent is comfortable\logical.
    QUJI GUFE GOKO 2635
    Hacker, not to be confused with cheater or cracker

Then farming gems with a 200% currency booster would GAIN gems instead of it costing 75 gems. It would break the balance towards those who have free time vs those who dont even more.
    ANB #1- Mage Rank 17... T107 in 9:47
    ANB #2- Mage Rank 1..... T116 in 9:54

Live LB- Mage Rank 3..... T122 in 9:05.
    Live LB- XP Mage ........... T112 in 7:55/ T100 in 3:25.

Click here to see my gameplay videos.

Comment

Originally posted by Skyla View Post
      .... with our gold, not just our paychecks.

Not saying remove the gem packs by any means, I've put over a hundred dollars in this game so far from packs and don't plan to stop now.. Just saying first time I clicked on my gold stash the window that followed struck me as pure joke.. Who in thier right mind would ever pay 40 gems for 1k gold!!?? That's so very broken. But my suggestion is an easy fix I'm sure, as well as a good way to relinquish some of our communities what I'm sure have to be overflowing wallets.
      Simply switch the equation.. I'd give ya 1k GOLD for 40 GEMS any day. And to be realistic I'd really be willing to pay 40k gold for 40 gems, or whatever equivalent is comfortable\logical.
      So basically every trial gives you 160+ gems ( 1k gold for 40 gems)? (Each legendary sells for 1400 gold. x 3 at 80+ = 4200 gold, or 160 gems). That'd be utterly broken in stupid ways.

Comment

Originally posted by Rytrik View Post

So basically every trial gives you 160+ gems ( 1k gold for 40 gems)? (Each legendary sells for 1400 gold. x 3 at 80+ = 4200 gold, or 160 gems). That'd be utterly broken in stupid ways.
        I'd get more gems from that than from spending $100 a day for gems!
        ANB #1- Mage Rank 17... T107 in 9:47
        ANB #2- Mage Rank 1..... T116 in 9:54

Live LB- Mage Rank 3..... T122 in 9:05.
        Live LB- XP Mage ........... T112 in 7:55/ T100 in 3:25.

Click here to see my gameplay videos.

Comment

Originally posted by Purple Potato View Post
          Then farming gems with a 200% currency booster would GAIN gems instead of it costing 75 gems. It would break the balance towards those who have free time vs those who dont even more.
          I didn't intend to suggest an actual... I gave an example and my lead number simply comes from part of thier broken system. 1k, 40k..hell 1m. Whatever works.. Idc. I'm simply stating it's stupid to think that 40 gems is equivalent to 1k gold in this game... My suggestion won't break any balance because I left that for them with my statement of "or whatever works".
          Have you ever used the gold trading system they have?? No I seriously doubt it. The page is absolutely useless.
          Last edited by Skyla; 04-21-2018, 02:08 PM.
          QUJI GUFE GOKO 2635

Comment

Originally posted by Rytrik View Post

You seem to have gotten stuck on the sarcastic part of my comment.. I'm not suggesting they make it 1k, that's ignorant to think that, I'm using thier numbers... Maybe you don't know you have the option to trade 40 gems for 1k gold. But THAT is what I'm suggesting be fixed.. Nothing else.. Nothing with gemstones farming or fake nonsense lessons on how much legendaries sell for and how good you are at making equations.. I'm simply stating that I can't see anyone using their broken gold trading system. But if it was trading gold for gems and not gems for gold it would be better. That's what I was suggesting
            QUJI GUFE GOKO 2635

Comment

This is what I'm referring to. When would you ever need to trade 40 gems for 1000 gold??
              QUJI GUFE GOKO 2635

Comment

Working...
              X