Folders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Folders

Why can't we make folders in the stash or inventory? Like I would make a folder for each of the bounty Hunter sets since they look so similar and it's hard to tell them apart.

Having a closet for set storage isn't bad, although they don't take up that much space when you only keep the best of whatever you're not using. Just in case.

A big Jewelry drawer is far more valuable to me.

Comment

Originally posted by GrauGeist View Post
      Having a closet for set storage isn't bad, although they don't take up that much space when you only keep the best of whatever you're not using. Just in case.
      A big Jewelry drawer is far more valuable to me.
      I'm not saying to add folders to save space, I'm saying that would help keep things organized. I would even like it if the folders used the actual space the items are using now and they were just like a border around each set.

Comment

I would like to Re-name my items to have better track of them. Like name all my XP gear "XP" so when i change back to them i know who to take amongs all the others.

Comment

Just develop a consistent system and stick with it.

I have 2 Mages and 1 BH. The Mages share page 1 with gear, gemstones/boosters/special items (like P-Rare boxes) go on Page 2, and the BH gets page 3 for his gear.

Then, organize your armor by set and type: Assault hood, tunic, pads, gloves, pants, boots; then Havoc hood, tunic, pads, gloves, pants, boots; and so on. Then you only have to remember the order of the sets and the first piece in that set's line. So when you see boots before gloves, for example, you'll know that order means the boots are from one set and the gloves are from the next set. Then put hand items and Jewelry last.

And just be glad the inventory is all tabled GUI instead of a linear list like in the original Final Fantasy VII, which was a nightmare to keep organized.
          Champion Level 1035 -

Artemis (DPS Mage): 920K/104K/25K, TL94
          Synergy 178 • Arc/Adv 4/2 • Marcus, Robin, Endar

Estrago (Bounty Hunter): 482K/142K/51K, TL87
          Synergy 101 • Havoc 4 • Marcus, Robin

Athena (XP Mage): 446K/85K/22K, TL91
          Synergy 129 • Adv/Arc 4/2 • Marcus, Eileen, Robin

Mobile • As Of May 24th, 2018

#JustSpamLess: Responsive Controls Are For Skrebz

Comment

My choice would actually be locks.

Click the lock and you can't sell it until you unlock it. That way if it accidently gets moved into wrong place. Palm taps it during a sale etc it doesn't vanish...
            Lord Emperor of Bridge Navigational Systems Engineer for:
            Eternium 2: Rise of the bounty Hunters
            see post:https://forum.makingfun.com/forum/et...pply-for-a-job
            and https://forum.makingfun.com/forum/et...414-eternium-2

Do NOT hire Xagan! He works for the enemy!!!

Friend code: GEBA WABE WADI 4184

If it's spelled bad. Horrible Grammar. Random words. No photo I was talking about. Or cut off mid sentence...
            It's my tablet, I'm sorry

Comment

Working...
            X