Trial Elite Spawn Points

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trial Elite Spawn Points

Some trials begin with a group of Elites already attacking and blocking your escape, often killing your minions before you can do anything.

Glass cannon builds in particular need to plan/time their attack on Elites - which includes having some space to mommentarily retreat if necessary...

​​​​​​... so this is a mess, obviously, and you won't normally beat the timer even if you eventually manage to get things under control.

Can these spawn points be generated further away from the player's?
    Last edited by CarnivorousDeathParrot; 04-27-2018, 04:06 PM.
    Almost alive!

pause, abandon, yes, start. Get used to it. It's all I've done for 2 days, lol.
    ANB #1- Mage Rank 17... T107 in 9:47
    ANB #2- Mage Rank 1..... T116 in 9:54

Live LB- Mage Rank 3..... T122 in 9:05.
    Live LB- XP Mage ........... T112 in 7:55/ T100 in 3:25.

Click here to see my gameplay videos.

Comment

As a BH stalker, I have the opposite strat. I look for elites, especially elite archers to kill. Killing them gives me much more time off the clock than normal packs. BH we can't lure huge packs together bc AOE damage is much lower.

Only thing i avoid is double healer with those units that make skeles and archers (forgot the name of them.)
      BH - Stalker - TL 138 (PC)

Comment

Originally posted by Bounty View Post
        As a BH stalker, I have the opposite strat. I look for elites, especially elite archers to kill. Killing them gives me much more time off the clock than normal packs. BH we can't lure huge packs together bc AOE damage is much lower.

Only thing i avoid is double healer with those units that make skeles and archers (forgot the name of them.)
        That mostly stops working at the top trials

Comment

Originally posted by Humus View Post
          That mostly stops working at the top trials
          LOL maybe as I am stuck at 113 with 1.49 million damage. CL 1685.

Other than getting more CL and getting better. What's the better strat. My movement speed is 27. Should i get it into the 30's? Attack speed is 8.13. AR is 1143 with a 29% at 97 mantle.

Comment

Originally posted by Bounty View Post
            LOL maybe as I am stuck at 113 with 1.49 million damage. CL 1685.
            Other than getting more CL and getting better. What's the better strat. My movement speed is 27. Should i get it into the 30's? Attack speed is 8.13. AR is 1143 with a 29% at 97 mantle.
            Get more ar, like at least 1500 before the mantle.

Comment

Originally posted by Humus View Post
              Get more ar, like at least 1500 before the mantle.
              I figured so. Got 2 celestial boxes un-used. Time to use them. Than should push my AR to around 1250. Got another AR ring...but my damage will take a minus 120K hit....

Comment

Working...
              X