Speedup books (Time warps)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Speedup books (Time warps)

Gawd, I would love to see a speed book drop every now and then. I would play for hours straight in the last event just to pick up one or two. They are a great idea.

Only available in events, unfortunately. It would be too OP to put it in normal game since you will eventually max out everything anyway. And to add, it's a plus for the team to get you to spend and open upgrade slots to be able to upgrade more skills at the same time.
    Bounty Hunters: Aice Sang (Assault), Natalia (Stalker)

Mage: Seulgi (Exp), Suzybae (ANB 3 3rd & Live-LB 11th)

Warrior: Asuna

FIRU VARI WAFI 3808 (Mobile & PC)

Comment

Originally posted by Moriarity View Post
      Gawd, I would love to see a speed book drop every now and then. I would play for hours straight in the last event just to pick up one or two. They are a great idea.
      You should try getting them (during an event) from SoA or TT, they generally drop more than other places.

Comment

Originally posted by Humus View Post
        You should try getting them (during an event) from SoA or TT, they generally drop more than other places.
        This. Set your bar for ANB, and if you achieve that bar early on and don't feel like pushing further, just farm BoLs and hoard them. They'll cross over to your main Inbox after the Event ends, and you can then use them with your regular non-ANB characters.

But yeah, it'd still be nice if they dropped in regular mode or at least during mini-Events like SOS/WS.
        Champion Level 1035 -

Artemis (DPS Mage): 920K/104K/25K, TL94
        Synergy 178 • Arc/Adv 4/2 • Marcus, Robin, Endar

Estrago (Bounty Hunter): 482K/142K/51K, TL87
        Synergy 101 • Havoc 4 • Marcus, Robin

Athena (XP Mage): 446K/85K/22K, TL91
        Synergy 129 • Adv/Arc 4/2 • Marcus, Eileen, Robin

Mobile • As Of May 24th, 2018

#JustSpamLess: Responsive Controls Are For Skrebz

Comment

Don't see much purpose in regular play for them....it's pretty easy to stock up in an event any way.
          Just dripping elites in SoA or TT will get alot.

If you push to high enough trials you'll collect alot extra 1+3 hours during completes also...
          Lord Emperor of Bridge Navigational Systems Engineer for:
          Eternium 2: Rise of the bounty Hunters
          see post:https://forum.makingfun.com/forum/et...pply-for-a-job
          and https://forum.makingfun.com/forum/et...414-eternium-2

Do NOT hire Xagan! He works for the enemy!!!

Friend code: GEBA WABE WADI 4184

If it's spelled bad. Horrible Grammar. Random words. No photo I was talking about. Or cut off mid sentence...
          It's my tablet, I'm sorry

Comment

Working...
          X