Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Custom Celestials and Legendary boxes

Hi guys,

So we've read the news sent out by Travis that updates will be (hopefully) released on July and the balancing patches after that.

It's really hard to think about where and when to use the custom Celestials and Legendary boxes we earned given these circumstances.

Could we have any assistance for a rollback/return to box ''one-time gesture'' resets for using the boxes at this stage and going forward to be done after the balancing patch?

I, for one, am very hesitant to use the boxes since it might turn meh, bad, or really bad after the balancing patches. (Who knows? - Just like how warriors are kinda okay before and totally bad, now). To be specific, afraid that the items we'll choose will be nerfed to hell and the promised timelines are really far from this day.

I wish we can have some fair agreement regarding this or if not, get assistance from those people who can maximize the use of the boxes?

P.S. I just realized, we should get to have a reset of the boxes we own per balancing patch to retain the value of the rewards we receive. It's not like A new beginning is a daily thing.

I hope you see what I'm trying to say. Cheers!
    Bounty Hunters: Aice Sang (Assault), Natalia (Stalker)

Mage: Seulgi (Exp), Suzybae (ANB 3 3rd & Live-LB 11th)

Warrior: Asuna

FIRU VARI WAFI 3808 (Mobile & PC)

Why? The item is still good, and you got to use it until the rollback.

I'm sitting on items that I am waiting until after the rebalance. I get no benefit from them right now. So I think that there should be NO do-over.

Comment

Originally posted by GrauGeist View Post
      Why? The item is still good, and you got to use it until the rollback.

I'm sitting on items that I am waiting until after the rebalance. I get no benefit from them right now. So I think that there should be NO do-over.
      Well, we don't have any good idea or hints of what will happen. What if the item I use my boxes into became nearly trash? That'd be really bad for me (and those like me who are scared of the patch) given that I only have one Celestial box and 3 legendaries remaining. Have you seen the warriors changes and their set item nerfs? Warriors isn't even OP before those changes occured.

Comment

So? If it becomes trash, you still got X months use before the rebalance.

And it's not like people here didn't know a rebalance was in the works.

I am waiting, so I am giving up benefit now for benefit later. That's my trade. A do-over is very unfair to people who've been waiting for the rebalance.

Comment

Originally posted by GrauGeist View Post
          A do-over is very unfair to people who've been waiting for the rebalance.
          This
          ANB #1- Mage Rank 17... T107 in 9:47
          ANB #2- Mage Rank 1..... T116 in 9:54

Live LB- Mage Rank 3..... T122 in 9:05.
          Live LB- XP Mage ........... T112 in 7:55/ T100 in 3:25.

Click here to see my gameplay videos.

Comment

Originally posted by Purple Potato View Post
            This
            And I am one of these people? And also, I'm suggesting for this?

It's not like everyone are really SO patient to wait for it like us. It defeats the purpose of enjoyment and don't misunderstand what I've said, because if you read my entire post, then you'll know I'm also waiting?

My point is, with such a game, there shouldn't be a scare for patches? And there can be a temporary (possible) solution for it. Not bad for me if devs answer instead.

If this game is going to stay at the top, then there should be more reasons for it to happen and this can be one more.

Comment

Yeah no roll backs.
              They got out of hand and they will fire travis for them. There was a meeting about it and everything....

Seriously he told me (i think the meeting covered other stuff too actually but, it was covered in it)
              Lord Emperor of Bridge Navigational Systems Engineer for:
              Eternium 2: Rise of the bounty Hunters
              see post:https://forum.makingfun.com/forum/et...pply-for-a-job
              and https://forum.makingfun.com/forum/et...414-eternium-2

Do NOT hire Xagan! He works for the enemy!!!

Friend code: GEBA WABE WADI 4184

If it's spelled bad. Horrible Grammar. Random words. No photo I was talking about. Or cut off mid sentence...
              It's my tablet, I'm sorry

Comment

Originally posted by Cultusfit View Post
                Yeah no roll backs.
                They got out of hand and they will fire travis for them. There was a meeting about it and everything....

Seriously he told me (i think the meeting covered other stuff too actually but, it was covered in it)
                This is more likely what I want to see. Now, that's a legit detail which MEANS, that we'll really have to wait.. GEEZ!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Nikko.mendoza89 View Post

This is more likely what I want to see. Now, that's a legit detail which MEANS, that we'll really have to wait.. GEEZ!!!!
                  Yeah i pestered him on Discord about one of my celestials...then sent the email....and asked REALLY REALLY nice.
                  and he wishes he could...but it was getting out of hand. and they way the accounts have to be changed is apparently quite a deal too.

IF it rolls wrong (not what it says it is, stats arent within range or something - I think with that image glitch counts too....) They will roll them back if you catch it RIGHT AWAY and let them know.

If it's spelled bad. Horrible Grammar. Random words. No photo I was talking about. Or cut off mid sentence...

Comment

Celestials were never advertised as items that you can reroll again and again in every patch. And anyway, the balancing patch will come weeks/months after the last ANB event, plus it will probably be followed by a new event.
                    I'm assuming that the Dev was wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Chosen View Post
                      Celestials were never advertised as items that you can reroll again and again in every patch. And anyway, the balancing patch will come weeks/months after the last ANB event, plus it will probably be followed by a new event.
                      That's true. Maybe the issue is just how much we don't trust their ''balancing techniques'', especially how weak Warrior has become even after the patch, anyways, all good for this one. As much as I'd like to use my boxes, I'll just keep them there until the next balancing patch or until my account rots in hell for waiting when that would happen. (Remember, the promises of release for the 4th world and other stuff which was never really released?).

Comment

Originally posted by Nikko.mendoza89 View Post

That's true. Maybe the issue is just how much we don't trust their ''balancing techniques'', especially how weak Warrior has become even after the patch, anyways, all good for this one. As much as I'd like to use my boxes, I'll just keep them there until the next balancing patch or until my account rots in hell for waiting when that would happen. (Remember, the promises of release for the 4th world and other stuff which was never really released?).
                        SOON​​​TM

Comment

They would have to be at least mildly insane to consider any further NERFs at this point. Adjust Set Item perk brackets (Apprentice needs some competition), beef Warrior up to way he's on par with Mage and BH, and then call that the patch.

Then start crackin' on new content. If items that are good now wind up being garbage after the balancing patch, then that's not much of a "balancing." There aren't really any OP items in the game at this point (except relative to other items that are weaker than they should be; again, Apprentice 6 versus Arcanist 6), so why would they have to NERF any?
                          Champion Level 1035 -

Artemis (DPS Mage): 920K/104K/25K, TL94
                          Synergy 178 • Arc/Adv 4/2 • Marcus, Robin, Endar

Estrago (Bounty Hunter): 482K/142K/51K, TL87
                          Synergy 101 • Havoc 4 • Marcus, Robin

Athena (XP Mage): 446K/85K/22K, TL91
                          Synergy 129 • Adv/Arc 4/2 • Marcus, Eileen, Robin

Mobile • As Of May 24th, 2018

#JustSpamLess: Responsive Controls Are For Skrebz

Comment

Working...
                          X