Alternative attack control layout

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alternative attack control layout

Hey, I have a suggestion about this one/two finger attack system. Two-finger tap is uncomfortable on mobile devices, such as smartphone. Most people hold their phones with two hands, so they have to release one hand for two-finger tap, instead of using thumbs. Also repetitive taping by two fingers obscure a significant part of the screen. As many other players I use aoe as primary attack and big single target dps skill as alternative attack for boss fights. So now I have to spend the most hard part of the trial, by holding my phone with just one hand, hitting boss with two fingers while I can't even see what he is doing, because he is obscured by my fingers. Very uncomfortable.
    My suggestion is to make an alternative layout which players can swich in settings menu. In this layout first one-finger tap on a mob activates primary skill auto attack, just as it happens now. But all subsequent one-finger taps on that mob trigger seccondary attack skill. If you stop hitting mob with your finger it automaticaly swich back on auto attacking with primary skill. So with this layout trash-killing will stay just as same as it is now, but boss fights will become much more handy.

Pretty sure they plan on adding a simple switch so you won't need to do two fingers anymore.

Comment

The one-finger/two-finger system is fine. The only problem is that the controls/targeting like to sketch way out sometimes. What OP is suggesting would be restrictive and a bit counter-intuitive.

A switch would just add an extra step in the process that really isn't needed. If anything, assuming they're not planning on adding a 4th active ability slot, they should include a switch to toggle between active ability groups (3 abilities in one, 3 other abilities in the other, and the draw gestures remain the same between the 2 groups). So 6 actives for the same space.
      Champion Level 1035 -

Artemis (DPS Mage): 920K/104K/25K, TL94
      Synergy 178 • Arc/Adv 4/2 • Marcus, Robin, Endar

Estrago (Bounty Hunter): 482K/142K/51K, TL87
      Synergy 101 • Havoc 4 • Marcus, Robin

Athena (XP Mage): 446K/85K/22K, TL91
      Synergy 129 • Adv/Arc 4/2 • Marcus, Eileen, Robin

Mobile • As Of May 24th, 2018

#JustSpamLess: Responsive Controls Are For Skrebz

Comment

Working...
      X