X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trial 100 warrior

QUJI GUFE GOKO 2635
    Hacker, not to be confused with cheater or cracker

I thought rending slash stacks 10x? Why am I not seeing you stack it around 10x then using shockwave? Is it very slow per hit?
    Bounty Hunters: Aice Sang (Assault), Natalia (Stalker)

Mage: Seulgi (Exp), Suzybae (ANB 3 3rd & Live-LB 11th)

Warrior: Asuna

FIRU VARI WAFI 3808 (Mobile & PC)

Comment

It stacks. It's slow in a sense that it doesn't have the speed buff that fury does. I usually only stack it a few times when needed. I like to keep the fury buff up so I alternate between it and rend alot. I usually stack it until shockwave is up then rinse, repeat. You're right tho if you're thinking that I could up the dmg but stacking it all the way, it's just a personal preference.
      QUJI GUFE GOKO 2635

Comment

I also feel that alternating between the two main attacks (one tap,two tap) frequently helps with alacrity so I've made that a habit.. I could be wrong in that thinking but..
        QUJI GUFE GOKO 2635

Comment

Originally posted by Skyla View Post
          I also feel that alternating between the two main attacks (one tap,two tap) frequently helps with alacrity so I've made that a habit.. I could be wrong in that thinking but..
          I don't think so. It's still way better to fully stack Frenzy then perhaps, attack 5x with rend, then fury few then 5x rend since it refreshes the left total stacks if I'm not mistaken, then shockwave 2x. I've had some experience with Cleave before (it was the rending slash type of attack before) then I also raised the fact that Shockwave should be doing instant damage of next DPS taken by the mobs which doesn't show a correct description back then or just malfunctioning. I can see based on the DMG that it's doing fine now.

Comment

Thanks for the Vid.
            BH - Stalker - TL 138 (PC)

Comment

Originally posted by Nikko.mendoza89 View Post
              I thought rending slash stacks 10x? Why am I not seeing you stack it around 10x then using shockwave? Is it very slow per hit?
              What does this mean when something 'stacks'? I see this on various gear but I've never understood what it meant. How do you take advantage of it? How would you stack RS 10 times and how would that affect SW? I'm confused
              DUCI HEXA YIWA 0721

Comment

Originally posted by Arawn View Post

What does this mean when something 'stacks'? I see this on various gear but I've never understood what it meant. How do you take advantage of it? How would you stack RS 10 times and how would that affect SW? I'm confused
                If you read the attack description it stacks itself dealing 400 weapon damage in 5 seconds so per second, it's 80 per sec. You stack that up to 8x by simply using it to attack the mobs continuously. As far as I remember, refreshing stacks will refresh the total stacks the mobs received so if that's x8, it's 640 weapon damage per sec which will be amplified when you use your shockwave. So basically, cast frenzy multiple times to max out the passive buff, then cast Rending slash 4-8x depending on your ASPD, then use shockwave 2x. Then rinse repeat.
                Last edited by Suzy.Bae; 06-12-2018, 05:21 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Nikko.mendoza89 View Post

If you read the attack description it stacks itself dealing 400 weapon damage in 5 seconds so per second, it's 80 per sec. You stack that up to 10x by simply using it to attack the mobs continuously. As far as I remember, refreshing stacks will refresh the total stacks the mobs received so if that's x10, it's 800 weapon damage which will be amplified when you use your shockwave. So basically, cast frenzy multiple times to max out the passive buff, then cast Rending slash 5-10x depending on your ASPD, then use shockwave 2x. Then rinse repeat.
                  Stacks 8 times. Just so your math stays as correct as your explanation.
                  QUJI GUFE GOKO 2635

Comment

Originally posted by Skyla View Post

Stacks 8 times. Just so your math stays as correct as your explanation.
                    Updated it. Yep, I didn't really remember the whole of it but it's 8. Thus, 640 weapon damage max stack per second.

Comment

Think I need to start a BH to Check it out!

Comment

Working...
                      X