The Ultimate Grind

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Ultimate Grind

IThis is meant to show an easy way to gain gems, gold, champion lvls and gear all in one easy grind that everyone can do without having to buy gems. The boosters I have on cost 105 gems. An amount that can be accumulated through the daily quests. It shows a full 23 minutes of grind condensed down.
    This is just a glimpse into my daily routine and is not meant to downgrade any of the very hard work done by the pros to show other\better methods.
    Last edited by Skyla; 06-14-2018, 03:03 AM. Reason: Same video just sped up in spots for viewing ease.
    QUJI GUFE GOKO 2635
    Hacker, not to be confused with cheater or cracker

hi! I have a question to your build/routine:

I guess you play trial 45 because it's the highest lvl you can one shot everything easy and kill the boss quite fast? Or is there another reason?

How do you get 1200% exp? I have ~800exp and the exp stat on every item, with the rings being 4 stat legendaries. Or is the booster simply counted onto the stats on the char screen? (never checked)

Interesting routine, thanks for sharing!

Comment

Originally posted by sutcliffe View Post

I guess you play trial 45 because it's the highest lvl you can one shot everything easy and kill the boss quite fast? Or is there another reason?

How do you get 1200% exp? I have ~800exp and the exp stat on every item, with the rings being 4 stat legendaries. Or is the booster simply counted onto the stats on the char screen? (never checked)

Booster can be seen in your stats table. 800x50% booster=1200

On another note, I hope we can also see stats change when a passive proc'd in-game to know how much it really is for us to keep such items.
      Bounty Hunters: Aice Sang (Assault), Natalia (Stalker)

Mage: Seulgi (Exp), Suzybae (ANB 3 3rd & Live-LB 11th)

Warrior: Asuna

FIRU VARI WAFI 3808 (Mobile & PC)

Comment

Originally posted by sutcliffe View Post

I play at trial 45 because I can keep total time around 60 seconds average for each run to optimize the balance between gemstone\Exp gained. If I go higher it takes longer and I lose out on overall gemstone total, if I go lower I lose out on experience gained, so it's a happy medium for me. I also gradually move up with my champion level so that I keep total time around sixty seconds and slowly gain more experience with runs.
        Suzy.bae explains the 1200 Exp.
        You're welcome! Thanks for watching!
        Last edited by Skyla; 06-14-2018, 10:09 AM.
        QUJI GUFE GOKO 2635

Comment

Originally posted by Suzy.Bae View Post

On another note, I hope we can also see stats change when a passive proc'd in-game to know how much it really is for us to keep such items.

Yes please! I've wanted to see my carnaval capes stats since I got it. That and hailstorm.. Would be nice.
          QUJI GUFE GOKO 2635

Comment

Working...
          X