SoA Zerg Video Tutorial

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SoA Zerg Video Tutorial

An Ally\Mentor asked me to do a video on just SoA. I figured since it was asked of me and was for the community's benefit I would try my best and let me tell you it changed my mind a lot on this method. Extremely good way, if not still the best way, to farm gemstones. Even on Mobile I was able to amass hundreds of gems in a30 min booster time.
    Enjoy!
    QUJI GUFE GOKO 2635
    Hacker, not to be confused with cheater or cracker

Improved Method!! Saves real time and booster time. Thanks for the input from the Veterans, Pros and Masters!

QUJI GUFE GOKO 2635

Comment

You can actually improve your time by making each inventory column be 1 Rough and 4 Common. You don't need any gear from SoA. Better to make space for gemstones so you can keep filling it out until you're at 100 Rough and 400 Commons of each gemstone. Then the only times you really need to touch your inventory is when your Rough stones get at or close to 100, then to change them into Commons, or when you're at 100 R 400 C.

It might not seem like a major timesaver, but it lets you intensely focus for longer periods of time without needing clear your inventory.
      Last edited by Rytrik; 06-23-2018, 09:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rytrik View Post
        You can actually improve your time by making each inventory column be 1 Rough and 4 Common. You don't need any gear from SoA. Better to make space for gemstones so you can keep filling it out until you're at 100 Rough and 400 Commons of each gemstone. Then the only times you really need to touch your inventory is when your Rough stones get at or close to 100, then to change them into Commons, or when you're at 100 R 400 C.

It might not seem like a major timesaver, but it lets you intensely focus for longer periods of time without needing clear your inventory.
        Good info to have. Thanks for sharing!
        QUJI GUFE GOKO 2635

Comment

Working...
        X