Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Assassinate ×9!!

Finally beat him...

Trial 101 Elban stacks 9 assassinates on me before I get him down.. That's 18-20k- sec bleed..
    Beat him at last second and there's a pretty big shockwave crit towards end.
    Hope you enjoy!

The gear and build I'm using for this video is on my "characters" video on my page.
    Last edited by Skyla; 07-26-2018, 05:37 AM.
    QUJI GUFE GOKO 2635
    Hacker, not to be confused with cheater or cracker

Originally posted by Skyla View Post
    Finally beat him...
    Full video later on my YT page.
    Trial 101 Elban stacks 9 assassinates on me before I get him down.. That's 18-20k- sec bleed..
    Beat him at last second and there's a pretty big shockwave crit towards end.
    Hope you enjoy!

The gear and build I'm using for this video is on my "characters" video on my page.
    Mobile?
    Bounty Hunters: Aice Sang (Assault), Natalia (Stalker)

Mage: Seulgi (Exp), Suzybae (ANB 3 3rd & Live-LB 11th)

Warrior: Asuna

FIRU VARI WAFI 3808 (Mobile & PC)

Comment

Originally posted by Suzy.Bae View Post

Mobile?
      Yep
      QUJI GUFE GOKO 2635

Comment

Mobile?
        Yeah, she is mobile only. One if the reasons I follow her closely, as I am mobile only as well.
        It's Adventure Time!

Mobile Player

Wrath, warrior
        Fury, mage
        Death, bounty hunter

CUBI XUPI SAPA 6823

Comment

That explains why sometimes, you don't use shockwave right away.

Spamming skills on CD are always pretty PC'ish.

Comment

That explains why sometimes, you don't use shockwave right away.

Spamming skills on CD are always pretty PC'ish.
            I use \save shockwave to direct my mobs into my archers for disengage\cc and for healing primarily, and use it's damage effects secondary.
            QUJI GUFE GOKO 2635

Comment

I use \save shockwave to direct my mobs into my archers for disengage\cc and for healing primarily, and use it's damage effects secondary.
              Ooops. Was referring to Elban fight. I saw that you don't use Shockwaves stacks right away or at 2 stacks despite rending slash stacks. It would be quite hard to maintain it but much like Mage's AL x5 debuff causing increased damage, it's how Rending slash works as well but with 8x stacks, before using Shockwave twice.

With high enough ASPD and AR, you can prettymuch perma spam it on mobs and bosses. I was able to do as much with my Warrior back then but I guess the need to restack and keep the stack consistent with Rending slash is quite the task. (Well, at least Warriors don't need to kite that much vs melee bosses). Good video nonetheless! Upload more!

Comment

Yeah you're definitely right,. And thank you! I just back burner the max stacking to keeping my alacrity up, of I fully stack rend I lose a slight bit of dps. It's easier\better for me to alternate frenzy\rend more frequently to keep my dps up. You can hear the dps drop better than seeing the drop if you understand that. And also if they showed debuffs\buffs I would more regularly fully stack, but as of now at 8 hits per sec, and no visible debuff icon in game,.. Who's to say it doesn't only take me one sec to fully stack right?.. 8 stacks-8 sec\hit= one sec to fully stack... Right? If not, fork over the equation lol
                Last edited by Skyla; 06-24-2018, 05:39 AM.
                QUJI GUFE GOKO 2635

Comment

So when I'm seeing my high shockwave crits like the 126m towards end... That's from me stacking properly correct.. And any time I use the second shockwave dot and I don't get that max crit, then I didn't stack fully?..
                  I'm asking because you're not the first to ask me this.. Why I don't stack fully.. I'm just playing by feeling so if it feels faster\better I do it that way. If anyone knows better please feel free to inform me.
                  QUJI GUFE GOKO 2635

Comment

So when I'm seeing my high shockwave crits like the 126m towards end... That's from me stacking properly correct.. And any time I use the second shockwave dot and I don't get that max crit, then I didn't stack fully?..
                    I'm asking because you're not the first to ask me this.. Why I don't stack fully.. I'm just playing by feeling so if it feels faster\better I do it that way. If anyone knows better please feel free to inform me.
                    The thing is, once you fully stack rend at 8 stacks, you can maintain your Frenzy bonus by simply tapping once in a while to refresh the 8 stacks of Rend. Take note that if I'm not mistaken, it only takes one rend slash every few seconds (based on rend duration and the attack should be within that duration as well).

With the above being said, you'll fully maximize your Frenzy damage as you only need to switch for rend once every few seconds (so you won't lose overall 8 stacks) by which you can spam Shockwave even more, if that makes any sense?

Comment

The thing is, once you fully stack rend at 8 stacks, you can maintain your Frenzy bonus by simply tapping once in a while to refresh the 8 stacks of Rend. Take note that if I'm not mistaken, it only takes one rend slash every few seconds (based on rend duration and the attack should be within that duration as well).

With the above being said, you'll fully maximize your Frenzy damage as you only need to switch for rend once every few seconds (so you won't lose overall 8 stacks) by which you can spam Shockwave even more, if that makes any sense?
                      Ok I gotcha, that's actually what I do and was trying to explain about with frenzy so yeah that makes sense. I just need to do what I've been doing just with rend instead of frenzy. Thanks!
                      QUJI GUFE GOKO 2635

Comment

No worries. You're doing good given that trial level. I don't really know how much I can achieve with my dusty Warrior. Perhaps, using the set item boxes on my warrior works best given the priority on set boxes is the Adventurer's set.

Before it's the same, except that it's cleave and Frenzy.

Comment

Working...
                        X