Juggernaut shield set, 210k+hp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Juggernaut shield set, 210k+hp

Decided to play around with my jug set and since it already has too much health on the set, I just set him up for every health\armor boost I could and went whirlwinding...
    Enjoy!
    Obviously not a great setup to use if pushing trial since I couldn't really down him anywhere near in time but with proper tweaking it could be a viable build.
    The shield proc and block boosting spells are key here tho also
    QUJI GUFE GOKO 2635
    Hacker, not to be confused with cheater or cracker

Originally posted by Skyla View Post
    Decided to play around with my jug set and since it already has too much health on the set, I just set him up for every health\armor boost I could and went whirlwinding...
    Enjoy!
    Obviously not a great setup to use if pushing trial since I couldn't really down him anywhere near in time but with proper tweaking it could be a viable build.
    The shield proc and block boosting spells are key here tho also
    OMG! I just noticed the celestial cloak. WHY?!! That could've been a really good weapon for ya/set part.
    Bounty Hunters: Aice Sang (Assault), Natalia (Stalker)

Mage: Seulgi (Exp), Suzybae (ANB 3 3rd & Live-LB 11th)

Warrior: Asuna

FIRU VARI WAFI 3808 (Mobile & PC)

Comment

Originally posted by Suzy.Bae View Post

OMG! I just noticed the celestial cloak. WHY?!! That could've been a really good weapon for ya/set part.
      Yes I sometimes regret it.. It's from the first event, I was more newb than I am now and I simply thought for one that it was a good choice and two that I'd be able to gather more soon but I missed out on the second one and I'm not holding my breathe for the third.. But trust that my choice will be different next celestial or two I get lol
      In my defense I already had weapons made from the legendary boxes when I got celestial and I wanted to make sure I got full 30%\100 on mantle as opposed to just extra vit on my weapon. But your point still stands lol
      Last edited by Skyla; 06-30-2018, 11:25 AM.
      QUJI GUFE GOKO 2635

Comment

Whirlwind doesn't appear to do much damage in the video. Seems like you'd be better off spamming rending slash/shockwave. At least that's how it appears in the video.
        It's Adventure Time!

Mobile Player

Wrath, warrior
        Fury, mage
        Death, bounty hunter

CUBI XUPI SAPA 6823

Comment

Originally posted by Finn the Human View Post
          Whirlwind doesn't appear to do much damage in the video. Seems like you'd be better off spamming rending slash/shockwave. At least that's how it appears in the video.
          I have her set up for toughness in this video. Ww does decent damage when you're setup allows.. And I really like it except for the fact that the enemies still beat on you when they're in ww.. If it stunned them while they were being ww it would be amazing but you almost have to use cleave with it to lower the dmg taken and I don't like cleave either lol it just doesn't do enough damage. And you're screwed if you ever have to run from low health while wwing because they just keep beating on you and you can't escape it lol
          QUJI GUFE GOKO 2635

Comment

I have done some decent damage with a rend, shock, frenzy ww combo and it's super fun to use if you can survive it.
            QUJI GUFE GOKO 2635

Comment

Working...
            X