Ironbound. Berserker.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ironbound. Berserker.

19 game win streak ruined by this guy.. But I got him back lol (barely)
    Enjoy the video!
    QUJI GUFE GOKO 2635
    Hacker, not to be confused with cheater or cracker

Isn't that a bot?

Comment

Originally posted by Humus View Post
      Isn't that a bot?
      No idea. How would you tell?
      QUJI GUFE GOKO 2635

Comment

I know some think it has to do with rating but I don't follow that belief.. I have screen shots to prove otherwise. Your rating just lands on even number sometimes.. Doesn't make you a robot lol.
        I know I've seen quite a few people use cards wrong.. And you don't use cards wrong if you're a bot...
        QUJI GUFE GOKO 2635

Comment

Originally posted by Skyla View Post
          I know some think it has to do with rating but I don't follow that belief.. I have screen shots to prove otherwise. Your rating just lands on even number sometimes.. Doesn't make you a robot lol.
          I know I've seen quite a few people use cards wrong.. And you don't use cards wrong if you're a bot...
          If it's a round number like 700 or 750 it usually is a bot, and if you play it again and it's rating is the same as the other time it's obviously a bot. If it picks it's cards instantly it's a bot.

Comment

Originally posted by Humus View Post
            If it's a round number like 700 or 750 it usually is a bot, and if you play it again and it's rating is the same as the other time it's obviously a bot. If it picks it's cards instantly it's a bot.
            Ahh. Gotcha. I noticed the instant card pick thing but I wasn't paying attention to the even numbered rating.
            Idk if I just suck or what but some of the bots seem pretty hard so I think I'd be more proud of beating a computer than a person really lol
            QUJI GUFE GOKO 2635

Comment

Originally posted by Skyla View Post
              some of the bots seem pretty hard so I think I'd be more proud of beating a computer than a person really lol
              Just like some people are better than others, some bots are better than others.

Comment

I completed the entire IB event with beserker hes simple to play and by level 5 playings ranked was prettye easy...

Comment

Working...
                X