Eternium

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TL100 with a 450k dps Stalker (0 Crit Rate build)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TL100 with a 450k dps Stalker (0 Crit Rate build)

A little experiment that I meant to do for a while, but wanted to wait for ANB3 before I use any of my gems to reroll my Stalker gear.

The concept is very simple: Snipe always crits and most damage with the Stalker set is done with Snipe and Snipe procs. So maybe that means that I can free up 12 slots of Crit Rating in the gear and instead use Haste/Power/AR/Vitality.

Sheet stats: 452k dps, 352k toughness, 57k recovery

8.03 APS
    158 CR
    1333.9% CD
    2026 LPH
    1999 AR

5 mins for mobs, 2.5 mins for TBD

Detailed stats and gear in the end of the video.

Things to note before watching the video:

- 0 CR in gear, but a level 70 BH has 5% (158 CR) by default; but still, my RF still only tickles the mobs and it's entirely used for snipe procs and alacrity for resetting RF & getting more APS out.
    - This was my 3rd or 4th run with Stalker. Ever. You will notice in the video that I play it like Assault. I am 100% clueless, besides the generic sense that I need to line up mobs.

Enjoy
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oc8Z_lXLZys

Last edited by Chosen; 07-23-2018, 11:03 PM.
    I'm assuming that the Dev was wrong.

I never played with full stalker set but the idea with 0 CR sparked my interest in it. Seems like it may count as a viable way to just farm xp when played efficently.
    CL2020+ BH main

Comment

Idk.
      looks pretty but at 2k cl you should be able to do that to trial 110 for it to be viable to me. But idk I haven't put much into my huntard in a while so ima have to try this before I say yah or nah.
      thank you nonetheless for the video.
      QUJI GUFE GOKO 2635
      Hacker, not to be confused with cheater or cracker

Comment

Originally posted by Skyla View Post
        Idk.
        looks pretty but at 2k cl you should be able to do that to trial 110 for it to be viable to me. But idk I haven't put much into my huntard in a while so ima have to try this before I say yah or nah.
        thank you nonetheless for the video.
        Correct. Someone more experienced with Stalker should give it a try. It's difficult to beat 4-5 minute TL100 runs with Assault, but this is a PC-exclusive.
        If I could achieve a similar performance with Stalker on Mobile, this could become my phone build.

Comment

Originally posted by Chosen View Post

Correct. Someone more experienced with Stalker should give it a try. It's difficult to beat 4-5 minute TL100 runs with Assault, but this is a PC-exclusive.
          If I could achieve a similar performance with Stalker on Mobile, this could become my phone build.
          Pc can run T100 in 3 minutes..
          ANB #1- Mage Rank 17... T107 in 9:47
          ANB #2- Mage Rank 1..... T116 in 9:54

Live LB- Mage Rank 3..... T122 in 9:05.
          Live LB- XP Mage ........... T112 in 7:55/ T100 in 3:25.

Click here to see my gameplay videos.

Comment

Originally posted by Purple Potato View Post

Pc can run T100 in 3 minutes..
            You should've used Eileen after pulling tons of mobs. You can try a mage style and using Explosive shots as secondary (better than really low damage from lethal without CR).

Just pull all, run around while spamming Snipe and RF, then when they're all in range for a Vortex, boom. Do so then continuously just running and kiting backwards makes them easy targets for your snipe. Cons: You can never stand still for long as you'll die to a volley of ranged attacks.
            Bounty Hunters: Aice Sang (Assault), Natalia (Stalker)

Mage: Seulgi (Exp), Suzybae (ANB 3 3rd & Live-LB 11th)

Warrior: Asuna

FIRU VARI WAFI 3808 (Mobile & PC)

Comment

A little experiment that I meant to do for a while, but wanted to wait for ANB3 before I use any of my gems to reroll my Stalker gear.

The concept is very simple: Snipe always crits and most damage with the Stalker set is done with Snipe and Snipe procs. So maybe that means that I can free up 12 slots of Crit Rating in the gear and instead use Haste/Power/AR/Vitality.

Sheet stats: 452k dps, 352k toughness, 57k recovery

8.03 APS
              158 CR
              1333.9% CD
              2026 LPH
              1999 AR

5 mins for mobs, 2.5 mins for TBD

Detailed stats and gear in the end of the video.
              You should take a look at the Snipe description:
              Deals 5000% weapon damage and causes the first target hit bleed for an amount equal to your critical strike chance.
              Always critically hits.
              And that's what you're underestimating here. In TG my BH(CR > 40%) gets quite interesting results. For a single Snipe the total damage of the dot was (quite consistently) 3 times higher than the total of the Snipe itself. Admittedly real trials play out different and the dot tends to end up in the 15-20% range of total damage contribution.
              MULU FIGU DUFE 7374

Comment

Can someone please tell me the use of a second attack slot? I paid gems for it and put another attack in there bc i thought it would be good but it doesn't seem to do anything. Sorry I posted this here it won't let me start a new topic for some reason.
                Last edited by schnickerbwee.smith; 07-24-2018, 07:17 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by schnickerbwee.smith View Post
                  Can someone please tell me the use of a second attack slot? I paid gems for it and put another attack in there bc i thought it would be good but it doesn't seem to do anything. Sorry I posted this here it won't let me start a new topic for some reason.
                  Your first post must be approved so you have to wait until it gets approved first by Travis then you can continue to post. As for the second attack slot, it does what it's for. Allow you to use a 2nd attack. So you can have Lethal and Explosive shots back to back, on one tap and two-finger taps or left and right click in PC. Try to post on the PHP or players helping players section or join Discord for questions like this to be answered right away.

Discord: https://discord.gg/vHjnCJY
                  Bounty Hunters: Aice Sang (Assault), Natalia (Stalker)

Mage: Seulgi (Exp), Suzybae (ANB 3 3rd & Live-LB 11th)

Warrior: Asuna

FIRU VARI WAFI 3808 (Mobile & PC)

Comment

Originally posted by narf View Post

You should take a look at the Snipe description:

And that's what you're underestimating here. In TG my BH(CR > 40%) gets quite interesting results. For a single Snipe the total damage of the dot was (quite consistently) 3 times higher than the total of the Snipe itself. Admittedly real trials play out different and the dot tends to end up in the 15-20% range of total damage contribution.
                    Interesting; the difference between your TG results and real TL runs is down to this part of Snipe's description "the first target hit". Stalker becomes more efficient if you manage to use Snipe as an AOE damage dealer (through pierce). In which case the dot, only affecting 1/n targets, is less effective.

Comment

use Snipe as an AOE damage dealer (through pierce).
                      Pierce doesn't effect snipe..
                      snipe pierces regardless.. just not in the manner piercing does, just a linear "blow through" instead of a "ricochet"
                      ...right?
                      QUJI GUFE GOKO 2635

Comment

Originally posted by Skyla View Post

Pierce doesn't effect snipe..
                        snipe pierces regardless.. just not in the manner piercing does, just a linear "blow through" instead of a "ricochet"
                        ...right?
                        Right, so, Snipe pierce was what Chosen meant. Not Piercing Shot.

Comment

Originally posted by Jose Sarmento View Post

Right, so, Snipe pierce was what Chosen meant. Not Piercing Shot.
                          Ahh. Gotcha.
                          QUJI GUFE GOKO 2635

Comment

Interesting; the difference between your TG results and real TL runs is down to this part of Snipe's description "the first target hit". Stalker becomes more efficient if you manage to use Snipe as an AOE damage dealer (through pierce). In which case the dot, only affecting 1/n targets, is less effective.
                            Then zero CR snipe build will be a weak boss killer but potentially a good mob cleaner. So perhaps some xp grinder.

Also the ability to disregard CR as a stat does offer up stat budget for other things. New jewelry for instance. Xp in place of CR.

You will Want to group as much as possible. So the freed up stat could be useful for survivability instead. Less kiting more pulling will help in that style of play.

Just a few thoughts.
                            GAQO KITO REZO 1934

Comment

Okay. I really like this and spent most my time on PC.
                              I don't have the jewelry for it right now though....I have about 2M gold. I can probably get some "perfects" made out of that and give it a go.

I do like how the health MELTS on those snipes though. Your CL being 2076 (higher than my main account still grrrrr) Makes it somewhat questionable as to how viable that might be.

Then we are faced with the HASTE/POWER.
                              Obviously power is where a lot of this is coming from. But....we could also jack up haste and hope for an 8.5 or 9 AS and snipe proc pretty often.
                              Lord Emperor of Bridge Navigational Systems Engineer for:
                              Eternium 2: Rise of the bounty Hunters
                              see post:https://forum.makingfun.com/forum/et...pply-for-a-job
                              and https://forum.makingfun.com/forum/et...414-eternium-2

Do NOT hire Xagan! He works for the enemy!!!

Friend code: GEBA WABE WADI 4184

If it's spelled bad. Horrible Grammar. Random words. No photo I was talking about. Or cut off mid sentence...
                              It's my tablet, I'm sorry

Comment

Working...
                              X