No announcement yet.

Iphone8 Mage Gameplay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just to add. It seems the latest and greatest from Apple is offering much more playability for mobile. My 2015 iPad mini does not offer the gameplay that the pro and iphone 8 offers.

So if your phone contract is up and you are choosing between the latest and greatest android v. iphone....choose iphone if Eternium important enough for you.
    BH - Stalker - TL 138 (PC)

Comment

Jose Sarmento

​​​​​LOL. Your insights are awesome!

re my avatar, nope, he pledges allegiance to only 1 thing and it ain’t Apple.

Im just thrilled that an Apple device is FINALLY deserving of some attention from the community. Apple faithful have not been granted access to beta events or the monthly gem pack purchase. So after feeling no luv and a lot of ridicule for all things ios, this is kind of cool. Basking for a VERY brief moment

Comment

Originally posted by Peacedawg View Post
        Jose Sarmento

​​​​​LOL. Your insights are awesome!

re my avatar, nope, he pledges allegiance to only 1 thing and it ain’t Apple.

Im just thrilled that an Apple device is FINALLY deserving of some attention from the community. Apple faithful have not been granted access to beta events or the monthly gem pack purchase. So after feeling no luv and a lot of ridicule for all things ios, this is kind of cool. Basking for a VERY brief moment
        But you can login using an Android device to get that pack, right? I mean, you just need to borrow a phone, lmao or buy a cheap one if you don't have it. Or use an emulator maybe? (but i don't want putting personal details on emulators-so-no!).
        Bounty Hunters: Aice Sang (Assault), Natalia (Stalker)

Mage: Seulgi (Exp), Suzybae (ANB 3 3rd & Live-LB 11th)

Warrior: Asuna

FIRU VARI WAFI 3808 (Mobile & PC)

Comment

Iphone impressive! Gameplay esp on that screen size is Awesome
          Great Video Lam xD

Comment

Originally posted by lama75 View Post

The iphone8 was the first iphone using its latest processor technology. I recall reviews of it when it came out that it was CLEARLY more powerful than any other mobile processor. (This recollection was what led me to try it on this iPhone in the first place. ) I poo-pooed that in my own mind at the time figuring it was probably true to some degree but not like the reviewers were claiming. I think this clearly demonstrates i was incorrect there.

The short version of all this is I believe what we're seeing is a combination of superior hardware and software performance. I'm certain that some level of optimization is possible on Android that would significantly improve game play. Whether it's possible to achieve this same result is another matter. I tend to doubt it, but who knows.

Last thing - a constant topic amongst players is how to improve the mobile experience to bring it more in line with PC play to give mobile players a chance to "compete". I think this video shows time spent optimizing would be time well spent towards that end. Rather than adding features specific to the mobile experience, or macro-features for skill casting and whatnot.
            I want to second the general thought here and follow up with a further hypothesis, that being that the standard advice given to mobile BHs--that they need to play Stalker to advance to high trials--might just be a function of the prevalence of Android phones among current mobile players. I say this because I play mobile only, have a BH, and run Assault 6, and I am about to beat TL 109 at a CL of 1670 or so. I play on an iPhone SE. The performance is probably not near that of the iPhone 8, but the FPS is regularly close to double what other Mobile players (who I suspect are on Android devices) have reported.

I think I am an OK player, but I am certain that lots of mobile players are way better than I am.

My point is that if I can run Assault on mobile and get to my current TL and CL then anybody can. I would like to see a high-end BH player run Assault on an IPhone 8 and see what the performance is like. I strongly suspect that it would cause us to rethink the standard advice consigning all mobile BHs to run Stalker.
            Mobile only player
            Assault BH Tunre TL 111 in 9:44

Comment

Originally posted by Oldmobilenewbie View Post

I would like to see a high-end BH player run Assault on an IPhone 8 and see what the performance is like. I strongly suspect that it would cause us to rethink the standard advice consigning all mobile BHs to run Stalker.
              Did anyone do it?

Comment

Working...
              X