Warrior How-to (pre-Kara)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Warrior How-to (pre-Kara)

I'll more than likely make another one to add new boss techniques and refine it (new better phone) after hometown goes live and maybe once we know they won't nurf us but for now this should give the meatsaks something to look at.
    I say it in video and I'll remind everyone here this is a video of my play style as warrior and shouldn't be taken as the "best" way to play.. this forum and these people are the best way to play.. just ask and someone is gonna help you

Enjoy.
    sorry for bad editing, I am and was very new to video making.

note: this guide is designed for close-to-end game players (max lvl spells, 1500+cl,etc. ) not intended to describe lower lvl setup (sorry) but may still be helpful to you.
    Also the boss mechanics part is my opinion on not only the best way to fight them, but how their spells function and shouldn't be taken as completely accurate on how the spells work or what they do to you necessarily. (most specifically TBD's overflow effect)
    Last edited by Skyla; 09-03-2018, 05:39 AM.
    QUJI GUFE GOKO 2635
    Hacker, not to be confused with cheater or cracker

Good stuff, did ur shockwave ever reach 100M?
    Warriors should have a passive skill that increase dmg when hp get low since ya know they do tanking a lot.

Comment

What TL's were those videos , im seeing alot of potion used and cut aways, must have been high...tl's thumbs up Sky

Comment

Originally posted by viettuan129 View Post
        ....did ur shockwave ever reach 100M?...
        Yes. Very last fight (very end of video) with Elban I show a 126.5million shockwave crit right before I take him down.
        Highest I can remember and have record of.
        QUJI GUFE GOKO 2635

Comment

Originally posted by Jage View Post
          What TL's were those videos , im seeing alot of potion used and cut aways, must have been high...tl's thumbs up Sky
          Any videos I show that aren't obviously shown to be otherwise are trial 91 thru 100. I did a lot of testing and video in those ranges with all three of my mains. and yeah some of the cutaway was from trying to get precise footage, others were from getting owned (only once or twice was intentional lol)
          my holy crap moment was in the Mag part where he tries to get me with his triple whammy..i barely dodged it and saved that footage because of that so I thought it was cool it helped explain that part well.
          thanks
          Last edited by Skyla; 09-03-2018, 02:12 PM.
          QUJI GUFE GOKO 2635

Comment

Well done!

Comment

For Lower level 1200-1300 cl
              First time.. Warrior versus Kara tl86 ...
              intended for a gameplay reference..! Hope it helps with Tactics..
              Tl 91 to come

Also any advice from endgame player strongly urged and appreciated!

Comment

Tl90 Kara versus my Warrior near end trial video so short.. Would love any advice on improvements (besides stats, they are the best the can be currently untill i make more cl,s

Skyla

Comment

Wow looking at that now its terrible lol i was tanking everything lol cant do that at 95+ lol had to learn to get behind those knives...

Comment

Working...
                  X