• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Act IV Gemstone Farming

This one beats TBD, Easy 50 second runs once you get used to it
    ANB #4 Mage LB - #5 Pelias CL- 1715; TL - 108
    Live Mage LB - #76 Mrak CL - 1864; TL - 110

Thanks! Very happy and definitely gathering more gemstones from Drakenmoor.

Comment

this is really good! thank you!!

Comment

I'll try it

Comment

Some testing that was done during ANB:

ROUGHS:

1848 TBD
          2266 catacombs
          3580 Morgenheim

Hope that helps.
          Last edited by Peacedawg; 12-11-2018, 01:52 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Peacedawg View Post

ROUGHS:

1848 TBD
            2266 catacombs
            3580 Morgenheim

Hope that helps.
            Catacombs take like 50 seconds only now tho, I can't seem to 100% other two below a minute..even with fleet footed as passive

Comment

M@rk I’m thinking it doesn’t matter how long it takes to complete a map. It’s how many gemstones one obtains after a 30 minute 200% booster is completed. For example the best way to farm stones used to be severed mountain, until they fixed Magroth, and that map took like 7-10 secs to complete. Yet it yielded 3000-4000 stones in one booster. Morgenheim was the clear winner after 30 min booster but catacombs was close 2nd. But the grinder must choose between fast short maps, partially finish maps, or complete entire map, so that they don’t pull their hair out from the monotony

Comment

M@rk I’m thinking it doesn’t matter how long it takes to complete a map. It’s how many gemstones one obtains after a 30 minute 200% booster is completed. For example the best way to farm stones used to be severed mountain, until they fixed Magroth, and that map took like 7-10 secs to complete. Yet it yielded 3000-4000 stones in one booster. Morgenheim was the clear winner after 30 min booster but catacombs was close 2nd. But the grinder must choose between fast short maps, partially finish maps, or complete entire map, so that they don’t pull their hair out from the monotony
                This.

I found the same results...Morgenheim had significantly more gemstones from a 30min 200% booster than DC or any other map. But again, the grinder needs to enjoy the map or they will get burned out.

Comment

ROUGHS:

1848 TBD
                  2266 catacombs
                  3580 Morgenheim

Hope that helps.
                  Is the result dependent on difficulty lvl (say normal vs heroic)? I havn't started 2nd run after completing normal.

Comment

Originally posted by ShotDead View Post

Is the result dependent on difficulty lvl (say normal vs heroic)? I havn't started 2nd run after completing normal.
                    No the result is same for all level, better do in normal difficulty tho...any of those stages are easier to clear in normal difficulty.

Comment

During ANB event its not hard to get around 20brilliant gemstones in 30 minutes 200% booster in Morgenheim. 5427 tier one gemstones are here (22.33brilliant) Its possible more. I didnt count how much times i completed map. Now, after few hours of practise i could quality completed Morgenheim 60-62,3 times.

Comment

Working...
                      X