Forbidden Knowledge weapon set, trial 111, arcanist gear

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Forbidden Knowledge weapon set, trial 111, arcanist gear

Here is an example of using the new Forbidden Knowledge weapon set.

Mobile only Android Note 10 plus

Thanks for posting! The screen readouts of different attacks is an interesting add on. I noticed that the Mage shield charm doesn't work as well as I had expected based on the program notes, the hero ended up dying after the shield energy was released. The attackers were blown backwards, but they were able to resume attacking too quickly for the hero to recharge health. I was actually expecting a bigger bang from the energy release that would give you more time to down a potion or move out of the area. I wonder if this is what the developers had in mind???

p.s. - I just noticed your high trial level. Does the shield charm work better at lower trials?

Comment

Originally posted by Ozymandius View Post
      Thanks for posting! The screen readouts of different attacks is an interesting add on. I noticed that the Mage shield charm doesn't work as well as I had expected based on the program notes, the hero ended up dying after the shield energy was released. The attackers were blown backwards, but they were able to resume attacking too quickly for the hero to recharge health. I was actually expecting a bigger bang from the energy release that would give you more time to down a potion or move out of the area. I wonder if this is what the developers had in mind???

p.s. - I just noticed your high trial level. Does the shield charm work better at lower trials?
      The shield most def works wonders at lower trial levels. Just I was at such a high trial level that I am close to my current limits for my gear set stats. I'll do better after I make the weapon and tomb as celestials.

Comment

How does this compare to your trial stats before? When i look at them at the end, your greatest damage is Arcane Bolts. It does slightly less (~20%) than Blizzard and Singularity combined. Is this typical of your trials before update?

i know the apprentice gear for high trials pre update, the abilities are each doing greater sometimes 2-3x the base attacks.

Comment

Originally posted by NoSuchReality View Post
          How does this compare to your trial stats before? When i look at them at the end, your greatest damage is Arcane Bolts. It does slightly less (~20%) than Blizzard and Singularity combined. Is this typical of your trials before update?

i know the apprentice gear for high trials pre update, the abilities are each doing greater sometimes 2-3x the base attacks.
          My trial stats have increased considerably. The biggest difference is the arcane bolts being fixed.

Comment

Just completed trial 112 woot

Comment

Yea, AB was defunct before. Did you base attacks normally outweigh your abilities?

Comment

Yea, AB was defunct before. Did you base attacks normally outweigh your abilities?
                Honestly I hardly looked at my trial stats, only time I really look is if I get better gear. But now I really am seeing a difference.

Comment

Originally posted by Cmptrwhz View Post

Honestly I hardly looked at my trial stats, only time I really look is if I get better gear. But now I really am seeing a difference.

You should see a difference, AB is fixed and base attacks took at 25%+ buff.

My question is all balance between classes/PC beside, did the buffs and nerfs to TLs basically make taking Trials from 90 to 110 easier? Did it shift the balance more to the pre-90 frontal smack smack of base attack and mobs.
                  Last edited by NoSuchReality; 04-18-2019, 04:32 PM.

Comment

You should see a difference, AB is fixed and base attacks took at 25%+ buff.

My question is all balance between classes/PC beside, did the buffs and nerfs to TLs basically make taking Trials from 90 to 110 easier? Did it shift the balance more to the pre-90 frontal smack smack of base attack and mobs.
                    Most definitely I went up to trial 110 without a problem. Now I'm reaching my gear set stats limit at 113. But I am sure I'll get that one too.

Comment

Most definitely I went up to trial 110 without a problem. Now I'm reaching my gear set stats limit at 113. But I am sure I'll get that one too.
                      I don't recall what level you were at before update. Was it cleared TL109 or 108? Jumping to 112, maybe 113 seems like a huge leap.

Comment

I don't recall what level you were at before update. Was it cleared TL109 or 108? Jumping to 112, maybe 113 seems like a huge leap.
                        I was working on 104 and failing

Comment

I was working on 104 and failing
                          Clear TL113 yet? So basically, you've jumped from TL103 to TL113. Ten TLs above TL100 jump first day with new gear. Were you just using regular legendary set items before or tuned up? Mix of Celestials or holding celestials before?

I really wonder what that means for the advancement from TL50-TL90?

Comment

Clear TL113 yet? So basically, you've jumped from TL103 to TL113. Ten TLs above TL100 jump first day with new gear. Were you just using regular legendary set items before or tuned up? Mix of Celestials or holding celestials before?

I really wonder what that means for the advancement from TL50-TL90?
                            I had celestial weapon and tomb, I replaced them with the new weapon set crafted so no where near perfect, some of my gear is celestial.

Click image for larger version

Name:	SmartSelect_20190418-171459_Eternium.jpg
Views:	2070
Size:	122.2 KB
ID:	133026
                            Click image for larger version

Name:	SmartSelect_20190418-171513_Eternium.jpg
Views:	1850
Size:	109.1 KB
ID:	133027
                            Last edited by Cmptrwhz; 04-18-2019, 10:16 PM.

Comment

Working...
                            X