Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trial 121- Using Arcanist Gear Set

Mobile only Android Note 10 plus

Congrats Cmptrwhz..are you now king of "Arcanist Mage"?..

I try to search your build in the Mage LB..but can't find it..would like to learn somethin from it..my arcanist mage is far far away from you..

Then i realize...ooo..you're on 1.4 balancing update... have to wait then..i'm still using this 1.3.46 kind of thing..

Keep up the good work ..

Thank you
    Last edited by TheExorcist; 04-29-2019, 01:38 AM.
    Shield warrior Lover

Comment

Originally posted by TheExorcist View Post
      Congrats Cmptrwhz..are you now king of "Arcanist Mage"?..

I try to search your build in the Mage LB..but can't find it..would like to learn somethin from it..my arcanist mage is far far away from you..

Then i realize...ooo..you're on 1.4 balancing update... have to wait then..i'm still using this 1.3.46 kind of thing..

Thank you
      Keep up the work you'll catch me. I've tried trial 122 but I need to shave 1 minute off my game play to win. I'm uploading it to YouTube right now. I'll post it and ask for advice on what anyone can see that I could do better to improve my game play to reduce my time on the trial. I'm trying different builds of skills and passives, and trying the weapon sets. I'll take screen shots of my build or better yet I'll make a video of my build so you can see everything, pause were you need and record what I have for settings. If you ever need help just ask I'm always willing to share what I do know and take advice from anyone that could help my game.
      Mobile only Android Note 10 plus

Comment

Working...
      X