shadowplay v1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

shadowplay v1

shadowplay will be a 4 part series, that will feature game play from different mobile devices, that i have immediately available at hand... not going to go out and buy more devices for further testing. just going with this four part series, which in itself, should be plenty. the point of this series will be to visually illustrate the level of play between some devices, so you can make a decision for yourself, whether or not your device needs a (maybe serious) upgrade. btw, not trying to trap for phone designers to promote there brands, just providing a visual comparison for you to make your own decisions on what is best for you. shadowplay v1 will feature an old samsung galaxy s7, while v2 will feature a new galaxy j7 2018. next v3 will feature play from a new razer 2 phone, and v4 covers the new ipad mini 5. shadowplay v1 and v2 will be on the beta 1.4.6, the other 2 are still tbd. all will be played at trial 116 and will keep skills as close to matching as possible for testing purposes, sorry no sound for v1, mabey v2-v4 ( just put earphones in ). think that about covers it... so without further interruption:

shadowplay v1- 3 year old samsung galaxy s7
    TEHA ZONU WEFO 4599
    Makina "The Corpse Princess" - stalker bh
    Sabre - dw warrior
    Shadowiiix - arcanist mage

So, will you have frame rate enabled? This is a noticeable difference among various devices. (60 FPS on 2017 iPad Pro and 120 FPS on 2018 iPad Pro)

Comment

Wow is it even possible to get 120 fps for Eternium? I thought the max is 60 since I couldn't go higher than that on my PC.
      Sanctum - YOCU REGO JASE 0953

Has left the game

Crafting vs Trial Farming for Lvl 71-75 Legendary Gears
      Morgenheim Gold Run

Comment

Originally posted by lmcelhiney View Post
        So, will you have frame rate enabled? This is a noticeable difference among various devices. (60 FPS on 2017 iPad Pro and 120 FPS on 2018 iPad Pro)
        so been playing around with the toys just a bit, and very interesting differences between the razer 2 phone and ipad mini 5, in particular... the mini 5 runs an A12 bionic while ur pro 2018 runs an A12x bionic. you say you get 120fps on the pro 2018, curious what fps you get on it w/the frame rate limited?.. interestingly enough on the new mini 5, it only get 60-70fps w/out the limit enabled, but w/frame rate limit on there in literally no difference.. while the razer phone is a whole different story w/frame rate. but to answer your question, i will not have frame rate enabled in any of them. what i will have is the internal limiter on the razer 2 set at 60fps, with a 120hz refresh rate lol... also forgot to mention all videos will be 720p cuz my screen recorder doesnt agree w/me much @1080p unfortunately
        TEHA ZONU WEFO 4599
        Sabre - dw warrior

Comment

also forgot to mention v2 will be out tomorrow at some point
          TEHA ZONU WEFO 4599
          Sabre - dw warrior

Comment

Originally posted by Sanctum View Post
            Wow is it even possible to get 120 fps for Eternium? I thought the max is 60 since I couldn't go higher than that on my PC.
            i get not quite 120fps, probably 100+ on the razer phone 2 w/a 120 hz refresh its really quite an upgrade ovr my old galaxy s7 getting like 9-24fps lol
            TEHA ZONU WEFO 4599
            Sabre - dw warrior

Comment

Wow nice. Is there a way to unlock the higher FPS on any phone?
              Sanctum - YOCU REGO JASE 0953

Has left the game

Crafting vs Trial Farming for Lvl 71-75 Legendary Gears
              Morgenheim Gold Run

Comment

mabey some, like sony xperia series or any gaming specific phone, but most phones, although nice, arent built to be specific for gaming and so they dont have those features. razer is made mainly to play games with, it has a built in cooling unit to keep the cpu from overheating after long gaming sessions, and quite a few gaming optimization features as well. fun times lol
                TEHA ZONU WEFO 4599
                Sabre - dw warrior

Comment

my old pc fps...up and down...30-35-25-40-38-45 (once in a blue moon)-32-28 etc..etc

Edit:

There is no such boosters or whatever that can "Super-hero" this Optiplex 780 Intel Core TM 2 Duo E 7 200 2.53 GHz

Exception: Window 10 xbox (its free)...hehe
                  Last edited by TheExorcist; 05-04-2019, 11:10 AM.
                  Shield warrior Lover

Comment

Working...
                  X