shadowplay v3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

shadowplay v3

a little delayed by editing issues (as in my lack of video editing knowledge) and overshadowed by bronze 2 lol, but shadowplay v3 is here. (first though, things to note) video resolution has been upped to 1080p for v3, and the eternium frame rate limiter disabled as usual. however, the razer 2 internal limiter is set at 60fps setting; and cpu is set at 2.32 GHz setting, for testing purposes. also, gloves are displayed just as in v2, to show 30% poison dmg. the only change in v3 is that viewing distance has changed from 150 view to 141 view, to compensate for differences in razer screen, idk just seems right. (lastly, sorry for the screen ratio issues... spent days fighting with different editors, trying to adjust to proper ratio, but all would alter shadow13 cutsom intro- outro shots to unusable status... ohh well, will try to edit in some music later.) think ill shut up now lol

shadowplay v3- new razer 2 phone (60fps, 2.32 GHz settings)
    TEHA ZONU WEFO 4599
    Makina "The Corpse Princess" - stalker bh
    Sabre - dw warrior
    Shadowiiix - arcanist mage

Originally posted by 13ft shadow View Post
    the razer 2 internal limiter is set at 60fps setting;
    I'm curious to see how the razer 120fps play... would it be better than iOS or PC... :-/
    GEPU GANA HEPO 9200

See my endgame heroes build...
    How to make jewelry video... (TUTORIAL)
    Boss skills info and how to fight boss... (VIDEOS)
    New crafting system video and how to use it... (TUTORIAL)
    Read my Journey in “A New Beginning” event... or watch the video...
    Watch my live stream playing Eternium...
    Join my Discord gaming server...

Comment

Originally posted by FendyBt2 View Post

razer 120fps play... would it be better than iOS or PC... :-/
      if you would like, i will post a 120fps setting video of razer phone play, after v4 comes out. i have nvr played on pc, just seen videos people post.. i would assume pc is still probably better, cuz of screen size.. mabey the true test would be the razer blade gaming pc lol, wish i could be so lucky lol... i have played around w/the ipad mini 5 that will be featured in v4 however, and i can say that is pretty cool, can be plugged in charging, w/eternium limiter on and it wont effect frame rate. crazy... but idk if im just not used to the larger screen or what, i definitely prefer to play on the razer 2
      TEHA ZONU WEFO 4599
      Sabre - dw warrior

Comment

iPad Pro 2018 has 120FPS video. (Previous model has only 65FPS)

Comment

Originally posted by lmcelhiney View Post
          iPad Pro 2018 has 120FPS video. (Previous model has only 65FPS)
          so does the fps drop if you activate eternium limiter on the pro 2018, or plug in for charging? or does it stay constant like the new mini 5?? mini 5 nvr gets past 65fps, but nvr below 59 either no matter what i do to try to limit it.. razer 2 plumets w/eternium limiter activated, or is plugged in to charge..
          TEHA ZONU WEFO 4599
          Sabre - dw warrior

Comment

I have never tried to limit it. It will vary about 5-7 FPS if there are a number of fast moving object on the screen. I have never noticed any effect from plugging in the charger. The battery life is significantly better than my 2017 iPad Pro.

Comment

Working...
            X