ITZ Warlord 120, 131, ANB XP Farming 100

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Reymon View Post
    Trouble How much CR do we need? I have 43.3% right now. From comparing gemstone damage gains, haste and power give more [sheet] damage.
    Currently, I am gearing for 2500 CR with Warlord 6, 2000 CR with 4J/2WL (both Charge builds) . Once fully buffed, this will take both to around 60% crit chance.

Comment

Originally posted by Trouble View Post

Currently, I am gearing for 2500 CR with Warlord 6, 2000 CR with 4J/2WL (both Charge builds) . Once fully buffed, this will take both to around 60% crit chance.
      Hmm. I can get to 2500 CR if I add 4 CR brilliants to my gear. Will use the 6 cboxes from the next ANB (if the format stays the same) for my jugg set.

​​​​​​Edit: Well, 2496 CR. Does it have to be exactly 2500?

Comment

Hmm. I can get to 2500 CR if I add 4 CR brilliants to my gear. Will use the 6 cboxes from the next ANB (if the format stays the same) for my jugg set.

​​​​​​Edit: Well, 2496 CR. Does it have to be exactly 2500?
        No, you can have more or less.

Comment

Trouble

Grats on #9! You pushed Spyclown down to #11.

​​​​​​​I finally beat TL 130. Was thinking of posting about my celestial gear set and stats once I was done with TL 130, but I'll think I'll do that after I beat TL 135; since you're way up there at TL 140. Mobile btw. #66 now, I think.

Comment

Trouble

I finally beat TL 130. Was thinking of posting about my celestial gear set and stats once I was done with TL 130, but I'll think I'll do that after I beat TL 135; since you're way up there at TL 140. Mobile btw. #66 now, I think.
            Gratz on beating 130, especially on mobile. Good work!

Comment

Trouble

I finally beat TL 130. Was thinking of posting about my celestial gear set and stats once I was done with TL 130, but I'll think I'll do that after I beat TL 135; since you're way up there at TL 140. Mobile btw. #66 now, I think.
              Well I'll be... Excellent work! Trouble

Comment

Originally posted by Spyclown View Post

Well I'll be... Excellent work! Trouble
                Thanks! Been working on 140, but just cannot find enough damage during the mob phase. Have tried multiple iterations of 6 WL and 4/2, so far nothing is getting me where I need to be. Currently, I'm going to focus on getting past CL2100, and continue testing different Power/Toughness levels, and may even try to bring ITZ back, but we'll see.

Big up to Cereblon NeoSamurai Jose Sarmento Arionthe Radz @aqua and probably others I am forgetting in Discord for trying stuff, advice, and support.

Comment

Originally posted by Trouble View Post

Thanks! Been working on 140, but just cannot find enough damage during the mob phase. Have tried multiple iterations of 6 WL and 4/2, so far nothing is getting me where I need to be. Currently, I'm going to focus on getting past CL2100, and continue testing different Power/Toughness levels, and may even try to bring ITZ back, but we'll see.

Big up to Cereblon NeoSamurai Jose Sarmento Arionthe Radz @aqua and probably others I am forgetting in Discord for trying stuff, advice, and support.
                  The thanks are mutual - you've shared your observations and findings considerably too.

My char sheet that I feel can get 141 but requires a little map help to have enough Magroth time:

Click image for larger version

Name:	storm_141.PNG
Views:	356
Size:	120.2 KB
ID:	140088

Comment

So is this build still a thing or did they make nerfs to it?
                    Mobile only
                    FERO GUSO NODI 9475
                    • Max trial currently complete 103
                    • 1200 ish cl
                    • Elementals- ELR mage (Gold runner)
                    • Zerg - Shield warrior
                    • ZergBH - BH stalker (Xp runner)

Comment

When I first started I learned a lot from this video. I hope Trouble comes back to the game one day.

Blp88blue I'm sure the build still works well, however, it is not the best build for dw warrior atm.

Comment

I also hope trouble, skyla my warrior sifu and others would be around one day. Anyway no worries Blp88blue, we still hv Romme and etc to teach us a thing or two this DW kind of thing.
                        Shield warrior Lover

Comment

Working...
                        X