Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

shadowplay v4

k, as promised, shadowplay v4 is here.
    so... took longer than i had hoped, not gonna make excuses (k, maybe i will anyways lol) &on a side note; to anyone who knows how to upload music (from a legal source like itunes) to youtube, off their music policies page. if you are able/willing to explain how to do so, please feel free to school me in the understandings. as i don't seem to have the patience to search how to anymore, and should be an obvious sign of my tech computer abilities, or lack of ... now, that said resolution remains at 1080p like v3, and frame rate limiter is disabled as usual. as with v2 and v3, gloves are again displayed to show 30% poison dmg, and makina's stats again displayed for fairness.. lastly, my apologies for any tapping sounds you here, shadow underestimated the powers of the mic on the mini 5 (very powerful indeed, tap tap tap haha ohh well) lol ...and also, apologies for the glitch thingy, that appears at the 3min 10sec mark of video... idk what happened there, takes me about 15secs to fix it... so when you see it, don't worry. it's not my recording, or your device... it was eternium itself, glitching lol just suffer through it... think thats, that... so then lets go get it !!!

shadowplay v4- new apple ipad mini 5

TEHA ZONU WEFO 4599
    Makina "The Corpse Princess" - stalker bh
    Sabre - dw warrior
    Shadowiiix - arcanist mage

That FPS! Must feel so good. Not possible on a phone, right? I think my eternium experience is your v1 video, but better, and somewhat worse than the v2 video. I couldn't see the FPS on your v3 video. What was it?

Comment

Originally posted by Reymon View Post
      That FPS! Must feel so good. Not possible on a phone, right? I think my eternium experience is your v1 video, but better, and somewhat worse than the v2 video. I couldn't see the FPS on your v3 video. What was it?
      it was holding about the exact same fps in v3 w/the razer as v4 with the mini 5. now the razer was being limited by self internal limiter for cpu and fps, while the mini 5 is not... but, to answer your question directly, yes it is very nice not being shackled to fps or devise gaming quality (my ranking has enjoyed it as well btw), 1 reason iv'e tried to come out and be honest with others... would hate to see someone with skill, and whose enjoying playing eternium (for the most part lol) quit cuz they have a old phone, that they don't realize how much its holding them back. mabey this might help them to hold on for a little longer, and mabey somehow get an upgrade of their own... also, after playing around w/the toys a bit more, reading a few articles, and watching some of the gamplay videos posted by others using different devices. i am under the impression that while higher fps does help out tremendously; but imo the hz refresh rate has just as big of an impact... most phones only pull about a 60 hz refresh rate, and thats why they get so slow and choppy at higher trial lvl... even the brand new xiaomi mi blackshark 2 dedicated gaming phone from china (which has bigger almost everything than the razer 2), but only a 60hz refresh rate... most phones wont go any higher than 90hz, which is i believe where the galaxy s10, sony xperia 2, new one+ rolling out, and most others are at... the razer 2 phone and all ipads/iphones (since not sure when) sport top lvl 120hz refresh rates... this keeps eternium running buttery smooth with no lagging, i.e. things like evasion actually become possible, unlike many mobile devices. as 120hz is about as good as it gets right now, evn on high end computers... & sorry for the bad cropping in the video for v3, something weird happened w/the editor i used for the razer 2 vid, and adding my intro/outro's made it soo much worse lol, had to just settle for what i could get w/out spending lots more time than..
      TEHA ZONU WEFO 4599
      Sabre - dw warrior

Comment

Originally posted by 13ft shadow View Post

would hate to see someone with skill, and whose enjoying playing eternium (for the most part lol) quit cuz they have a old phone, that they don't realize how much its holding them back. mabey this might help them to hold on for a little longer, and mabey somehow get an upgrade of their own...
        Good guy, shadow.

This got me interested in playing this game on a tablet.

Comment

Originally posted by Reymon View Post

Good guy, shadow.

This got me interested in playing this game on a tablet.
          so just be careful what tablet you get, they are not all created equal, just like most things of course... like a true gourmet meal vs a whAck arnolds burger lmao like for instance... had this old verizon tablet i was given several years ago, and was all excited, like oooh yeah!! ima go rock some eternium on this, tonight!!! lol... literally got 1fps at all times with no limiter, now that was a surprise for sure ... the mini 5 was about $500usd-ish, at best buy, with apple plan(can't remember exact number)... but i wonder what some others slightly cheaper units, like newest kindle fire, play like... so, if someone were to ask me; (imo) what is the best quality tablet, to gain the most out of improved eternium gameplay. while still getting a solid device with other uses, for the cheapest investment price (most bang for you buck). i would say (without having had my hands on 1 myself, of course) that the lenovo tab 4 in the us, and the upcoming lenovo v7 for europe and other places, looks pretty hot for ther price tags. (looking at videos of them and reading specs) thats just my opinion, of course
          now for laughs, shadow would luv to see someone post eternium gameplay using one of the new samsung foldable phones, now that would be interesting...
          TEHA ZONU WEFO 4599
          Sabre - dw warrior

Comment

Looks good as a suggestion, set the music to zero when recording.

Comment

Working...
            X