[ANB Silver] Playing the Assault set like Stalker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[ANB Silver] Playing the Assault set like Stalker

I recently decided to keep Eileen in my team and only buy one Endar, as opposed to going for max attack speed (Robin+ 2x Endars).
    She's practically useless in boss fights, but she helps immensely in everything up to that.
    She helps maximize whatever area damage potential the Assault BH is supposed to have (normally close to zero), by allowing me to make massive pulls and then squeeze the mobs even more with her Vortex. From then on, it's just Stalker gameplay, line them up/snipe/repeat, while Rapid Fire and Multishot do their thing.

I found this to be far more efficient than picking individual groups one by one, but I have yet to test it on higher TLs and/or my main account (CL2100).

This video is from the current ANB Silver, I'm at around the CL1k mark, wearing the first legendary Assault pieces that dropped, so, totally unoptimized and no where near the AR that I am comfortable at (1k as opposed to 2k). Also, full XP gear and some Epic items still in use, plus a very mediocre weapon.

Edit: Also worth noting that I have 0 movement speed on gear (pants/boots)

Last edited by Chosen; 05-29-2019, 12:14 AM.
    I'm assuming that the Dev was wrong.

interested to see how this plays on mobile, very cool though..
    been playing around with a stalker build using the tesla armament's, and multishot charged shots combo. (with the usual stalker abilities; poison shot, lethal shot, snipe, and rapid fire) its pretty to watch, and a whole lot of fun to play, just doesnt quite reach the dps a standard stalker build running malice and ill will

also, just curious, are you uploading ur music to youtube from itunes?? luv how youtube gives a music policies page, but does not explain how to use it... would luv to start adding (not free public use) music to my videos...

how must i bribe you, for said info??? lol
    TEHA ZONU WEFO 4599
    Makina "The Corpse Princess" - stalker bh
    Sabre - dw warrior
    Shadowiiix - arcanist mage

Comment

Originally posted by 13ft shadow View Post
      interested to see how this plays on mobile, very cool though..
      been playing around with a stalker build using the tesla armament's, and multishot charged shots combo. (with the usual stalker abilities; poison shot, lethal shot, snipe, and rapid fire) its pretty to watch, and a whole lot of fun to play, just doesnt quite reach the dps a standard stalker build running malice and ill will

also, just curious, are you uploading ur music to youtube from itunes?? luv how youtube gives a music policies page, but does not explain how to use it... would luv to start adding (not free public use) music to my videos...

how must i bribe you, for said info??? lol
      It should be fine on mobile, considering that it's very similar gameplay to the traditional Stalker build, which has been the go-to build for mobile users.

I just used the Windows 10 built-in "Photos" app; you start a new project, add a video, add a song -> Export. Done. Literally 3 steps.

Comment

What gear slots did you target with your ephemeral gear boxes?

Comment

Originally posted by Reymon View Post
          What gear slots did you target with your ephemeral gear boxes?
          Whatever was missing to complete the 6-set bonus. I think I had a rare shoulderpads drop, so I crafted rare pants and used the ephemeral boxes for the rest. There was even 1 left for an Integralas Mantle.

Comment

Working...
          X