Eternium

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trial 130 bh stalker (mobile) gameplay 'Rose Snow special' razer 2 phone full cpu

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trial 130 bh stalker (mobile) gameplay 'Rose Snow special' razer 2 phone full cpu

sorry for the delay, here you are FendyBt2 note that razer2 seems to lose fps slowly as battery drains, probably would have squeezed another 10-20fps at full battery...
    doesn't seem to effect play, so i don't really worry much about it... as you can see movement is very crisp, i do have fast fingers but it just feels smooth lol...
    1 other note... did hold back slightly, can't go showing all my tricks yet, so i just threw this out there, since 130 still nets near top 50 bh (and mobile too)...

rose snow is a treat to all, also helps prove i did this in 1 take lol... hope you guys enjoy much, sorry for the aspect ratio... youtube command controls not working right now, so did what i could to adjust... will use a better screen recorder nxt time

TEHA ZONU WEFO 4599
    Makina "The Corpse Princess" - stalker bh
    Sabre - dw warrior
    Shadowiiix - arcanist mage

What are cherry blossoms?
    Retired Mobile Player

Comment

Originally posted by Altheo 42 View Post
      What are cherry blossoms?
      and old spring special they did a while back, i have the spring flower timer as well btw... Adrian (Developer) please bring these back, and gift us more weathers if possible... they are fun, and would be a wonderful addition to the town store for gems wink, wink
      thnx much!!!
      TEHA ZONU WEFO 4599
      Sabre - dw warrior

Comment

Originally posted by 13ft shadow View Post
        sorry for the delay, here you are FendyBt2 note that razer2 seems to lose fps slowly as battery drains, probably would have squeezed another 10-20fps at full battery...

will use a better screen recorder nxt time
        thanks for this... very smooth play but the vids is too small for me... can't see the FPS even on fullscreen... LOL...
        GEPU GANA HEPO 9200

See my endgame heroes build...
        How to make jewelry video... (TUTORIAL)
        Boss skills info and how to fight boss... (VIDEOS)
        New crafting system video and how to use it... (TUTORIAL)
        Read my Journey in “A New Beginning” event... or watch the video...
        Watch my live stream playing Eternium...
        Join my Discord gaming server...

Comment

and old spring special they did a while back, i have the spring flower timer as well btw... Adrian (Developer) please bring these back, and gift us more weathers if possible... they are fun, and would be a wonderful addition to the town store for gems wink, wink
          thnx much!!!
          Are you looking to set up plant booths ingame too?

Tiny video screen! What fps were you getting?

Comment

its also slightly blurred by the aspect ratio change i applied lol you should have seen it before, if you think its tiny now FendyBt2 and Reymon must have been the tiniest screen in the world with 70% of the screen unused... i was like, really?...
            so the fps ran around 130 in the map and loading screen, 50-60 vs single packs or small groups, and 30 against large groups... but what is interesting, is that i nvr notice the razer2 get laggy or slowed, even when the fps plumits... still seems nice and smooth, regardless...
            hmm... i will be using a new screen recorder, from now on... think i will just make a new video... mabey ill do trial 132 this time instead mabey add the spring flowers, this time, or something...
            TEHA ZONU WEFO 4599
            Sabre - dw warrior

Comment

its also slightly blurred by the aspect ratio change i applied lol you should have seen it before, if you think its tiny now FendyBt2 and Reymon must have been the tiniest screen in the world with 70% of the screen unused... i was like, really?...
              you previous shadowplay v1 and v2 is good... the vids didn't shrink and I can see it clearly... this vids and your shadowplay v3 vids shrink to half of the original vids so I can't see the FPS clearly... dunno why... :-/

PS: I'm watching it fullscreen on my 24 inch screen and still can't see it... LOL...
              GEPU GANA HEPO 9200

See my endgame heroes build...
              How to make jewelry video... (TUTORIAL)
              Boss skills info and how to fight boss... (VIDEOS)
              New crafting system video and how to use it... (TUTORIAL)
              Read my Journey in “A New Beginning” event... or watch the video...
              Watch my live stream playing Eternium...
              Join my Discord gaming server...

Comment

Originally posted by FendyBt2 View Post

you previous shadowplay v1 and v2 is good... the vids didn't shrink and I can see it clearly... this vids and your shadowplay v3 vids shrink to half of the original vids so I can't see the FPS clearly... dunno why... :-/

PS: I'm watching it fullscreen on my 24 inch screen and still can't see it... LOL...
                i think the sheet screen recorder i was using on the razer2, was recording in portrait mode instead and has no way to manually change to landscape.. had to do so with another mobile editor... i will play around with it a bit lol... i have to wait till its night time so all the hooligans around here quite down but hopefully ill have another vid up in the nxt few days at most, mabey evn tonight if i feel ambitious enough...

btw, LMAO mabey if you use a magnifying glass on the top corner... you might see the fps lol...

nah, but seriously, i will make sures this time that things are actually readable and not blurry as all hells... not overly happy it happened tbh, kinda feel like i wasted that snow timer ... .. i also am shooting in 4k ultra mode on the razer2... wonder if thats causing any issues.. hmm..
                TEHA ZONU WEFO 4599
                Sabre - dw warrior

Comment

btw, LMAO mabey if you use a magnifying glass on the top corner... you might see the fps lol...

Lol. If someone tries this and it works, do report back!

Comment

k FendyBt2 just wanted to let you know it might be a little bit before i can do anything about this problem ... unfortunately bestbuy can't even help me... this is something i am getting in touch with razer team today about... as this is a problem with razer2 interactions with the screen recorders... they aren't set up for the type of aspect ratio its geared for... razer will have to fix this with an update...

obviously, who knows how long this might take... luckly from what ive read, razer team seems to have a good customer response time track record... lol (2nd time eye roll)

hopefully i can convey things to them in a way that makes this a priority for them, will see (3rd time eye roll)...

cross ur fingers Reymon but don't hold ur breath... lmao at least i can still record tiny sized videos for your viewing pleasures lol
                    TEHA ZONU WEFO 4599
                    Sabre - dw warrior

Comment

cross ur fingers Reymon but don't hold ur breath... lmao at least i can still record tiny sized videos for your viewing pleasures lol
                      Oh no. Don't, or I'll get TheExorcist to deal with you.

Comment

Working...
                      X