Peekaboo 2 (Skyla tribute)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Peekaboo 2 (Skyla tribute)

as described, tribute to Skyla and the original Peekaboo video, soo... sound on lol

p.s. just wanted to say this video also serves as the last video this shadow will be recording on razer2 phone with tiny aspect ratio (thnx much marlin @ razer support) nxt vids will be full screen

TEHA ZONU WEFO 4599
    Makina "The Corpse Princess" - stalker bh
    Sabre - dw warrior
    Shadowiiix - arcanist mage

Link to the original?

Also, yay! Bye, bye, tiny videos.

Comment

Originally posted by Reymon View Post
      Link to the original?

Also, yay! Bye, bye, tiny videos.
      as requested, link to the original Peekaboo from Skyla (which is buried pages back on the gameplay vid section, btw) and yes tiny vids are nvr more here

edit: or not lol... i guess that all is left on the page is this link to just general youtube hmm... i wonder if Skyla deleted said youtube account... well now... i guess if you want to watch original, you will have to easter egg hunt a little i believe its currently on page 4 in the video play section here... sorry lol, tried
      Last edited by 13ft shadow; 07-19-2019, 03:35 PM.
      TEHA ZONU WEFO 4599
      Sabre - dw warrior

Comment

Skyla Bluedwalf?....i learn a lot from her warrior YouTube videos. I considered her one of my "Gurus". Well old memories. I think she would surely give suggestion/recommendation on the new updated warrior hero if she is playin with us

Thank you Skyla
        Last edited by TheExorcist; 07-19-2019, 03:49 PM.
        Shield warrior Lover

Comment

Originally posted by 13ft shadow View Post

as requested, link to the original Peekaboo from Skyla (which is buried pages back on the gameplay vid section, btw) and yes tiny vids are nvr more here

edit: or not lol... i guess that all is left on the page is this link to just general youtube hmm... i wonder if Skyla deleted said youtube account... well now... i guess if you want to watch original, you will have to easter egg hunt a little i believe its currently on page 4 in the video play section here... sorry lol, tried
          Found it.

Comment

Originally posted by TheExorcist View Post
            Skyla Bluedwalf?....i learn a lot from her warrior YouTube videos. I considered her one of my "Gurus". Well old memories. I think she would surely give suggestion/recommendation on the new updated warrior hero if she is playin with us

Thank you Skyla
            Skyla was always one of my fav forum posters when she was around lol along with RiseOfAbyss and also Primus of course

been a while since any of them have posted much here... Primus still lives on mabey 1 day others may return... mabey lol
            TEHA ZONU WEFO 4599
            Sabre - dw warrior

Comment

QUJI GUFE GOKO 2635
              Hacker, not to be confused with cheater or cracker

Comment

Working...
              X