Eternium

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trial Level 141 with Regalia Mage

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Trial Level 141 with Regalia Mage

    In the first segment of this video, I'll explain a few things about the Magroth boss fight when facing him with a build that applies a lot of freeze. The second part of the video is a trial level 141 run which I completed with a Mage using the Elemental Lord's Regalia armor set and the Grand Magister's Command weapon set.

    It took me a few tries to figure out how to avoid being killed by Magroth when he's frozen. With the Grand Magister's Command weapon set, casting a fire spell removes the freeze status effect, and the effect is typically reapplied immediately afterwards. During these brief moments when the boss is unfrozen, he can enrage and attack without any telegraphed animations. I'll explain how to deal with this in the video.

    Last edited by Shade Glow; 07-24-2019, 08:49 PM.
    Arcanist Mage: Muse, TL 145 in 9:30
    ANB Gold 2 BH: Shade, Rank 21 - TL 122

    For a list of guides I've created, click here

  • #2
    Str8 ballin'. Hey how did you embed link the video like that?
    Mainly Mobile, Mainly Mage
    Teran - CL2000

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Terranisaur View Post
      Str8 ballin'. Hey how did you embed link the video like that?
      Thanks!

      Above the text window, to the right, there are some buttons with a clipboard, the letter A, and a smiley face. The one with the A toggles the advanced editor. In the advanced editor, there's a button that looks like a film strip with a little play icon in the lower right corner. Click that to insert the video.
      Arcanist Mage: Muse, TL 145 in 9:30
      ANB Gold 2 BH: Shade, Rank 21 - TL 122

      For a list of guides I've created, click here

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Terranisaur View Post
        Str8 ballin'. Hey how did you embed link the video like that?
        k, this was done for me by FendyBt2 when i was trying to upload 1st vid helped me out lots and you just copy the url from ur youtube (or wherevers) vid and paste it in the box.

        edit: forgot to add that you need to click the box with the three dots to expand out more options, this will make step 2 visible... oops lol

        Click image for larger version  Name:	14655.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	66.5 KB ID:	143097
        Last edited by 13ft shadow; 07-25-2019, 09:59 PM.
        TEHA ZONU WEFO 4599
        bh stalker- Makina "corpse princess" - 141
        bh assault- Xiiift - 130
        warrior sw- Sabre - trial 137
        mage arcanist- Shadowiiix - trial 133
        bronze 3 bh stalker- Makina

        Comment


        • #5
          Wow your ability rate must be through the roof. What are your stats?

          Mobile only, Orion (mage), TL 120

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Orion690 View Post
            Wow your ability rate must be through the roof. What are your stats?

            Mobile only, Orion (mage), TL 120
            they appear at 2s in the video, btw the AR is 2046 - 58%
            and Shade Glow nice kill!!
            Mobile player
            • Hazuna (mage)
            • Freyja (bh)
            HAFI RITE BOCA 5026

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Orion690 View Post
              Wow your ability rate must be through the roof. What are your stats?
              As Ronald9 said, you can view my stats for that run at the beginning of the video. I always like to run a high amount of Ability Rate in my builds.
              Arcanist Mage: Muse, TL 145 in 9:30
              ANB Gold 2 BH: Shade, Rank 21 - TL 122

              For a list of guides I've created, click here

              Comment


              • #8
                @Shade Glow
                Holly smoke. How long did it take you to get to trial level 141? You must be way too strong.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by underdog View Post
                  @Shade Glow
                  Holly smoke. How long did it take you to get to trial level 141? You must be way too strong.
                  I've been playing Eternium for years, but after the trial levels were reset, it only took me a couple hours to get back up to a high trial level. Recently, I decided to make a character that's a bit more relatable, so I created another Mage with a build that has no Celestial equipment and pushed past trial level 145. I intend to make a video of that character doing a higher level trial run soon. However, I received some criticism, because my champion level is so high, so I'll probably see what I can do with my secondary account, which is only a month and a half old, after the next ANB. I want to show people that being competitive doesn't take as much as one might think.
                  Arcanist Mage: Muse, TL 145 in 9:30
                  ANB Gold 2 BH: Shade, Rank 21 - TL 122

                  For a list of guides I've created, click here

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Shade Glow View Post

                    I've been playing Eternium for years, but after the trial levels were reset, it only took me a couple hours to get back up to a high trial level. Recently, I decided to make a character that's a bit more relatable, so I created another Mage with a build that has no Celestial equipment and pushed past trial level 145. I intend to make a video of that character doing a higher level trial run soon. However, I received some criticism, because my champion level is so high, so I'll probably see what I can do with my secondary account, which is only a month and a half old, after the next ANB. I want to show people that being competitive doesn't take as much as one might think.
                    You could just not put your champion points in, right? Pick 1300 or so and not assign the rest. It would be a pain to have to get a bunch of power on your gear again tho
                    Mainly Mobile, Mainly Mage
                    Teran - CL2000

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Terranisaur View Post

                      You could just not put your champion points in, right? Pick 1300 or so and not assign the rest. It would be a pain to have to get a bunch of power on your gear again tho
                      I thought about doing that. I think it would be easier to craft a gear set that works best for lower CLs on my alt account which could actually make use of such a set.
                      Arcanist Mage: Muse, TL 145 in 9:30
                      ANB Gold 2 BH: Shade, Rank 21 - TL 122

                      For a list of guides I've created, click here

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Shade Glow View Post

                        I thought about doing that. I think it would be easier to craft a gear set that works best for lower CLs on my alt account which could actually make use of such a set.
                        Yeah good call. Alt account always feels more 'true' or relatable than a toned-down super account. Your getting into the alt accounts now! That's next level
                        Mainly Mobile, Mainly Mage
                        Teran - CL2000

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X