Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trial 141 bh stalker - mobile play

sorry for the wait, late is always better than nvr
    this was recorded playing on ipad mini 5 hope you all enjoy!!

Warning: veiwer discretion advised, a right hand and arm, were abused heavily in the making of this video

TEHA ZONU WEFO 4599
    Makina "The Corpse Princess" - stalker bh
    Sabre - dw warrior
    Shadowiiix - arcanist mage

13ft shadow

There is truly only one appropriate thing to say in response. The Shadow knows!

Comment

Nice run! Now I want to try my hand at a mobile run. I better gain 20 more CL first, or I might not be able to keep up.
      BH: Shade
      Mage: Muse
      Warrior: Shade

For a list of guides I've created, click here.

Comment

Definitely not a tiny video! What fps do you get on this device? Can't believe you beat the trial with that many deaths.

Comment

13ft shadow

Okay, so, since you did that on mobile I will ask you the question that has been driving me bonkers for the longest. Why does your BH stop in a nice, controlled fashion so that you can actually have good attacks. Mine always wants to keep running until the cows come home. If I use a utility he still seems to not like to stop moving.

I have seen PC players have fantastic control but have thought it was something to do with them using a mouse rather than fingers. Yours is the first mobile video I have watched that had that kind of control, I don't watch videos all that much.

The problem was drastically worse when I had movement speed on both legs and feet gear but is still a pain with just one piece having movement speed. My current speed is higher than yours at 31.8 but that is only from boots and champion points.

What obvious thing am I missing here?

Edit: I am developing a crazy idea. The problem may be due to my mobile. I just realized there is a small crack in the screen that I can barely see. If the issues is how I play or my stats I would appreciate any education.
          Last edited by Tin Man; 08-18-2019, 11:30 PM.

Comment

my goodness, post a video and run out the door to go camping with everyone whos waiting on you, come back from a weekend a chasing crazy little 4 and 2 year old midgets around with no data connection in sight, come back home to find chaos has erupted in my absence what happened lol...

long time vets dropping like flies, .16 update chaos, lots of questions (expected ), and many upset players... i do understand the frustrations, and i will answer any questions shortly, including you Tin Man (sorry for the wait, and thnx for trying to help keep some order going here among the players base, you deserve the answers i will give you ) just hope you havent already started to rust on me, not sure where i put my spare oil can lol...
            TEHA ZONU WEFO 4599
            Sabre - dw warrior

Comment

13ft shadow

See the impact your long shadow has and what happens when it goes AWOL?

You missed the trouble video though I did manage a copy.

Comment

Originally posted by Shade Glow View Post
                Nice run! Now I want to try my hand at a mobile run. I better gain 20 more CL first, or I might not be able to keep up.
                yes please, go for it!!! curious to see how i stack up, you still outrank me in trials ya know and ive been trying my hand at the pc play now, but i have literally nvr played anything but like solitaire and the original Oregon Trail game with computer mouse lol those were the days, with the y/n choices lmao... having troubles adjusting still, so taking my time and still mainly playing mobile... i can run xp runs at trial 100 faster than i can on my mobile already, but am unable to play at the 140 lvls yet on pc, think i just needs more time lol... would luv to see some other mobile play vids as well, if you or anyone else ever gets the urge, i luv to watch also
                TEHA ZONU WEFO 4599
                Sabre - dw warrior

Comment

Originally posted by 13ft shadow View Post

yes please, go for it!!! curious to see how i stack up, you still outrank me in trials ya know and ive been trying my hand at the pc play now, but i have literally nvr played anything but like solitaire and the original Oregon Trail game with computer mouse lol those were the days, with the y/n choices lmao... having troubles adjusting still, so taking my time and still mainly playing mobile... i can run xp runs at trial 100 faster than i can on my mobile already, but am unable to play at the 140 lvls yet on pc, think i just needs more time lol... would luv to see some other mobile play vids as well, if you or anyone else ever gets the urge, i luv to watch also
                  LOL, Oregon Trail was great! It sounds like you've got some e-sports training ahead of you. Don't worry, I have faith that you'll develop your mouse skills quickly enough. You've got fast hands after all.

It's hard to play on my phone, the Galaxy S6 Edge+. For some reason, the edges of the screen are very finicky, and don't often respond to touch. I might be able to try it on my Microsoft Surface Pro. Would that be cheating? I could disconnect the mouse and keyboard and use it in tablet mode. Then I would be forced to use drawn signs. It certainly would be very easy to record the game play if I went that route.

Comment

Originally posted by Reymon View Post
                    Definitely not a tiny video! What fps do you get on this device? Can't believe you beat the trial with that many deaths.
                    lol yeah forgot i turned fps display off again while practicing on the new laptop lol damn eternium sucks the battery on that Lenovo hard, plays it better than i expected but very aggressive to the battery life... and yes, when first practicing my techniques with this style, was having trouble with the lots of deaths... 20 deaths, still clear the lvl in time?.. don't know to laugh or cry lmao
                    TEHA ZONU WEFO 4599
                    Sabre - dw warrior

Comment

Originally posted by Tin Man View Post
                      13ft shadow

See the impact your long shadow has and what happens when it goes AWOL?

You missed the trouble video though I did manage a copy.
                      that was rough for me to read... didn't actually get to see before the vid was taken down, but i know what he did i still haven't commented yet... this is sad to see so many go recently... it all started mainly with yaddab for me with the recent losses, and has slowly spiraled, it seems... but with death always comes new life, this is the way of nature here (ox) 1 day i too will be gone, and all trace of me will eventually disappear... it is sad, but it is reality... and without it, the new nvr get ther proper chances... i will comment on it soon, however... just need to buy some more time to think... this 1 is particularly rough as much to me as Nhat tbh... as it goes, im sure he realizes he helped many as he was always willing to take time to answer and help others in need, but Trouble helped me tremendously with much of what i learned with bh and warrior in particular, and i would not be anywhere near my abilities without his assistance in freely answering questions... he deserves much respect from this community, and it was rough to know he whent to the extent he did... just hope all the best for him
                      TEHA ZONU WEFO 4599
                      Sabre - dw warrior

Comment

it all started mainly with yaddab for me with the recent losses, and has slowly spiraled, it seems... but with death always comes new life, this is the way of nature here (ox) 1 day i too will be gone, and all trace of me will eventually disappear... it is sad, but it is reality... and without it
                        Nooooo! Not the shadow!
                        Haven't seen yaddab since gold2 ANB. Did he say anything before he disappeared?

Comment

Shade Glow

I have a desktop with touchscreens and can either use the mouse and keyboard or draw symbols. You can even use both at the same time unless you turn of symbols in the program settings.

Your surface should behave the same as should any touchscreen PC when you are running the Windows version.

I have not the faintest clue would would happen if you ran an Android emulator on surface as I have not tried anything like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Tin Man View Post
                            Shade Glow

I have a desktop with touchscreens and can either use the mouse and keyboard or draw symbols. You can even use both at the same time unless you turn of symbols in the program settings.

Your surface should behave the same as should any touchscreen PC when you are running the Windows version.
                            Lol, I know. I was basically just asking 13ft shadow if he would consider it a proper mobile run if I play on a windows platform with a touchscreen. He liked the post, so I assume it would count as a mobile run.

Comment

Originally posted by Shade Glow View Post

Lol, I know. I was basically just asking 13ft shadow if he would consider it a proper mobile run if I play on a windows platform with a touchscreen. He liked the post, so I assume it would count as a mobile run.
                              I differentiate a bit differently than most. I consider anything done with touchscreen only to be mobile even if done on a Surface Studio 2 as long as is done strictly touchscreen. I consider PC to be anything done with mouse/keyboard combo.

Why differentiating that way? My mobile is magnitudes more powerful than my first PC and there are mobiles that are more powerful then current PCs.

An acceptable demarc?

Comment

Working...
                              X